Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: LIAR - Escape plans? What do you need those for?  (Read 11962 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LIAR - Stuff blowing up and russian laughs
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2009, 09:44:47 am »

Oops, sorry, I thought I posted an action. I'll examine the cell and prison while trying to formulate an escape plan.

serephe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2009, 10:52:56 am »

I don't understand what is going on so...

I TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON!

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2009, 04:19:13 pm »

I am currently awaiting an awnser from Servant Corps. If he hasn't awnsered by tommorow night I will roll up the turn without him (Yes I know he hasn't posted here for some time, but he's still part of the game ;))

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2009, 07:25:23 pm »

Ok the issuies with servant corpse have been resolved. So this is:
Turn 5!

Newsflash!
We're live from Isks with the latest news about todays shootings. So far 3 people have died and 6 have been severly wounded after a madman opened fire upon a crowded street. So far the police has not released any information but it is rumoured that a midleadged english man has been arrested in Karens after disembarking from a boat.

In other news, tension in the Kalensk area continues to rise with an alledged terrorist attack against a recently abandoned military base. Bystanders have reported a car driving towards the base after which an explosion was heard. Besides that, several persons have been arrested for as of yet unknown reasons. They are rumoured to have something to do with this attack...

I continue on with my escape plan.

| You attempt to call a guard in order to... discuss with him the possibilities of your release.
| Several guards quickly come running to your cell. They seem all to eager to.... help you.
| You can't convince them to release you, but luckely they do quickly lose interest in you.

This isn't going too well for you...

Oops, sorry, I thought I posted an action. I'll examine the cell and prison while trying to formulate an escape plan.

| You see a snake in your cell. You decide to pick it up. It attempts to bite you.
| You grab the snake with both hands and literaly tear it apart in several pieces. You then swipe the blood from your clothes.
| You decide to investigate the door. While leaning against it, you find out that it opens! You fall flat on your face. Your nose is bleeding again. A guard looks at you, somewhat surprised...

I don't understand what is going on so...

I TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON!

| I'm just messing with your head. I'll leave it up to you to figure out who I'm adressing though.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2009, 07:29:30 pm »

Awesome, my escape is going as planned! These weak guards shall regret the day the captured Nirur Torir!

I'll stand, apologize meekly, and charge the guard, trying to topple him over. I'll keep running, and try to locate my stuff. If they haven't taken it, I'll look for a way out.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LIAR - Escape planes? What you need those for?
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2009, 07:39:03 pm »

Whoa! Frelock didn't post anything either... I'll just assume nothing happens with him though.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2009, 08:00:54 pm »

Upon careful further reflection, these particular Russians probably aren't my enemies if I escaped from the cell on a {1} with minimal injuries. It matters not, however. My previous action is still a sound one. A crazy American(?) running about desperately trying to escape from a friendly prison, while beating himself up accidentally, is too good a thought to pass up.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2009, 07:37:29 am »

I havn't wrote up what the uard would do to you yet. He's currently too surprised to make up his mind, but that'll only last several second ;)

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2009, 09:24:44 am »

I continue on with my escape plan.

serephe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LIAR - Escape plans? What do you need those for?
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2009, 10:25:59 pm »

Oh that's it. It's on now.

Roll to join.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2009, 03:43:16 pm »

Sorry, I'm back.  Look around the base to see if there's a vehicle available.  I'll go to the abandoned New Red Army airport to receive my new instructions.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2009, 04:42:24 pm »

Roll to bump!

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2009, 03:54:34 pm »

Sorry for being so slow, I was on vacation for a little while...

Oh that's it. It's on now.

Roll to join.

You can take Nuke's spot if you want. If you do, I'll write up the next turn in a way that introduces you. I'll write up the new turn after your reply, or sooner if you're too slow ;)

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2009, 09:16:26 pm »

Is this, like, dead?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]