Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]

Author Topic: [Quickfort] 2.04 released -- now with minecart track support! [DF 0.34.10]  (Read 298725 times)

Incantatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Quickfort] 2.04 released -- now with minecart track support! [DF 0.34.10]
« Reply #615 on: December 09, 2015, 10:34:53 am »

Yes, same problem. You can circumvent the error with ALT-K (Keys mode).

SpudGunMcGee

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Also same issue

Any ideas? I did notice that \DWARFF~1\ seemed a bit out of place since that's not the right directory

kayach

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Create \macros folder and it will work.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile

Dunno if has been asked before, but you do think about implementing designation priorities at some point? It would help a great deal.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Encrtia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How do walls work?

I typed in each cell "Cw" as per the sketchy manual I found at joelpt, but all it does is select the wall - then proceed to max it out to the 10x10 square without building anything.

So it follows the plan, but unable to place any walls. What am I missing?
~When death smiles at you, just smile one back.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile

How do walls work?

I typed in each cell "Cw" as per the sketchy manual I found at joelpt, but all it does is select the wall - then proceed to max it out to the 10x10 square without building anything.

So it follows the plan, but unable to place any walls. What am I missing?
You need to select the materials I think.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Encrtia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But... how?

Edit: I think I know the problem. It worked fine when there was no existing walls, but I'm trying to build it over already existing walls - ergo, it's stalling on those. Was trying to use it as an "auto-fill" for underground rooms that were partially destroyed from mining ores/gems.. *sighs* Doesn't work that way.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:42:21 pm by Encrtia »
~When death smiles at you, just smile one back.

Zwaryczuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Quickfort] 2.04 released -- now with minecart track support! [DF 0.34.10]
« Reply #622 on: November 05, 2017, 03:19:24 pm »

Been playing DF for a while. Finally decided to automate some of my constructions. Downloaded quickfort and it works just fine for small builds but consistently misses designations or puts segments in the wrong place. My PC's power is not the problem as it was built with DF performance in mind and runs any game I've tried. Can anyone help please?

Cthulhu Inc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am trying to use a #build template and encountered two errors.

Firstly, when using a multi-sheet xlsx file, it could not read it ("Error in qfconvert: could not read xlsx file")

I then exported each sheet to a .csv file. However, it thinks they are #dig templates, when I have #build in the first cell.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]