Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LCS - How Do I Stop Driving?  (Read 713 times)

polpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
LCS - How Do I Stop Driving?
« on: May 21, 2009, 10:18:23 am »

I see it says press the # - but when I press a number nothing happens. The member is still listed as driving - I tried changing from the individual squad member view to the squad overview and pressing the #'s from the vehicle screen again but still nothing.

My old grandmas always die when they go driving.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: LCS - How Do I Stop Driving?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 12:54:10 pm »

Currently, you can change the vehicle, but once you assign someone to a vehicle, they'll stay with the vehicle until it's sold or abandoned.

However, if you capitalize the letter, that person will drive.  If you don't capitalize the letter when selecting a vehicle for a squadmember, they won't drive unless nobody else in the squad is designated as a driver and they're the most qualified of the non-designated members.  Sometimes when there's no driver designated, it'll give the credit to the first squadmember.

LiteralKa

• Bay Watcher
  • LCS Developer
    • View Profile
    • My Website!
Re: LCS - How Do I Stop Driving?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 10:17:55 am »

I see it says press the # - but when I press a number nothing happens. The member is still listed as driving - I tried changing from the individual squad member view to the squad overview and pressing the #'s from the vehicle screen again but still nothing.

My old grandmas always die when they go driving.
Could you clarify this a bit?
From what I understand: You need to select the letter of the vehicle, and then the number of the person.
LCS developer, insomniac, writer.