Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [Scamps] The Thing  (Read 2487 times)

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[Scamps] The Thing
« on: May 24, 2009, 11:13:33 am »

Is it now Thing 1 and Thing 2? ;D

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
Re: [Scamps] The Thing
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 01:20:25 pm »

* Tormy is confused... ???

Calculus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 01:45:03 pm »

Lol!

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 01:51:18 pm »

You should check out the development thingie more often.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Qloos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 01:51:53 pm »

SCAMPS IS NOT A THING!  THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Untelligent

• Bay Watcher
  • I eat flesh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 02:45:34 pm »

Does anyone have a picture of this thing (preferably before it was bisected)?
The World Without Knifebear — A much safer world indeed.
regardless, the slime shooter will be completed, come hell or high water, which are both entirely plausible setbacks at this point.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 08:15:55 pm »

lol didn't relize toady had a kitten, cute little bugger an't 'e? Funny thing is that 'e fetchs, part dog or something?

RavingManiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 05:35:47 am »

Part dwarf. That +nylon sock+ means a lot to it.
Thief:"Quiet kitty, Qui-"
Cat:"THIEF! Protect the hoard from the skulking filth!"
The resulting party killed 20 dwarves, crippled 2 more and the remaining 9 managed to get along and have a nice party.

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2009, 01:20:11 pm »

You should check out the development thingie more often.

Oh....now that explains it. Thanks.  :)

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 10:34:19 am »

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
  • Profession: Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 11:37:49 pm »

I also want to see what "The Thing" looks like.

Does it menace with spikes of elf bone  :)?
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 01:31:12 am »

lol didn't relize toady had a kitten, cute little bugger an't 'e? Funny thing is that 'e fetchs, part dog or something?

Its not that uncommon. My cat fetches as well, and she loves it. She will often bring me her ball and drop it right in my lap and then look up expectantly. She'll wait all day sometimes.

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 03:33:35 am »

Its not that uncommon. My cat fetches as well, and she loves it. She will often bring me her ball and drop it right in my lap and then look up expectantly. She'll wait all day sometimes.

Hmm...You may have a dog masquerading as a cat. Next time you call her, if she acknowledges you, you have a dog. If you call her and she ignores you, you have a cat. Don't do it at feeding time because that will compromise the experiment, you may mistake her interest in the food as interest in you.

Also, as disappointed as I am that Toady didn't use the RNG to name Scamps, I still hold out hope that the RNG will be used to grant Scamps a title once he's slain enough toys.

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 04:24:22 pm »

Hmm...You may have a dog masquerading as a cat. Next time you call her, if she acknowledges you, you have a dog. If you call her and she ignores you, you have a cat. Don't do it at feeding time because that will compromise the experiment, you may mistake her interest in the food as interest in you.

Also, as disappointed as I am that Toady didn't use the RNG to name Scamps, I still hold out hope that the RNG will be used to grant Scamps a title once he's slain enough toys.
Dollrended the Chewer of Cloth
This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 04:28:28 pm »

One of my cats used to play fetch.  He seemed to think he was a dog, but then he had the attention-hogging cat behaviour and doesn't react to his name.  Both of my cats, however, have been trained to come at a call.  It's just little kissing noises made while petting them.  Make the noise, they think it's petting time and come to you.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember
Pages: [1] 2