Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Scamps] The Thing  (Read 2498 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: [Scamps] The Thing
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 02:17:59 am »

lol didn't relize toady had a kitten, cute little bugger an't 'e? Funny thing is that 'e fetchs, part dog or something?

Its not that uncommon. My cat fetches as well, and she loves it. She will often bring me her ball and drop it right in my lap and then look up expectantly. She'll wait all day sometimes.

Hmm...You may have a dog masquerading as a cat. Next time you call her, if she acknowledges you, you have a dog. If you call her and she ignores you, you have a cat. Don't do it at feeding time because that will compromise the experiment, you may mistake her interest in the food as interest in you.

Also, as disappointed as I am that Toady didn't use the RNG to name Scamps, I still hold out hope that the RNG will be used to grant Scamps a title once he's slain enough toys.

Maybe I have a dog then, because my cat responds to her name even if I am nowhere near her or someone says it incidentally. Like today on the phone from home my girlfriend happened to mention her, and the cat ran from the other room and looked up waiting to be petted, given a treat, or have a toy thrown. When none of that happened, she rubbed my girlfriend's ankle and ran off to play.
Pages: 1 [2]