Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

SAME: Koganlibash

<< < (12/14) > >>

inaluct:
ME AND MY POOR DEAF BROTHER FRELOCK ARE JUST TRYING TO EARN ENOUGH MONEY FOR OUR LITTLE SISTER'S SURGERY

YOU MONSTERS

Grek:

--- Quote from: Pandarsenic on June 11, 2009, 11:45:36 pm ---Spoiler (click to show/hide)Wait, does that count me for the pirates-approached people? If so, I try to hide on the ship.
--- End quote ---
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Yes it does, mister.Round Four:

Spoiler to the giants:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)You see a giant roc. It has Sinbad!

Also. You are a bad person for reading this because there aren't any giants in this game and you should feel ashamed of yourself for reading this.Spoiler for the kobold:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)You're both on the ship with royal expedition. You both decide to hide in the grog barrels, away from the fighting and plot your plans. As it turns out, you both share a tragic backstory of oppression by the Evil Goblin Empire. You are also able to communicate via Kobold Sign Language, very secretly.

Mechanically speaking, Katsuun and Pandarsenic are now able to PM eachother if they are in the same location. You may wish to discuss what to do about the upcoming grog drinking contest, seeing as you are in the grog.
Spoiler for persons on the ship of the Royal Expedition:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Because he was talking beforehand and asking the rest of the players a question about what to do about the pirates, Frey's excuse of being deaf does not work so well. They are, however, impressed by the offer of free booze. They agree to settle this over a grog drinking contest. They point to several barrels of pirate grog. Pick Two persons to represent you in the grog drinking contest.

Votes due whenever you all actually finish voting. I have given up on deadlines, since they have never actually been met.

Katsuun:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)I'll aid the Kobold in whatever he does.

Grek:
 >:(

Frelock:
I offer myself up!  My drunken boxing skills are renowned across the land, and how do you think I got so good?

Unless anyone has a magical armament that protects decently well against alcohol?  (I've got a cheap amulet that wards off hangovers, but that's about it).

The deaf idea was not one of my better ones...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)I'm doing what I said in public.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version