Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Does the demon ruling a goblin civ leave his throne room for long periods?  (Read 1807 times)

Orange-of-Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I found the demon in the dark fortress-tower - then I left to "recruit" for a zombie army. And now I returned with some zombies, the demon isn't there any more?

There's a slade throne in a big room, so I am pretty sure I am in the right room. It's a big square room with a row of statues of monsters in the middle and a row of display cases ai one end. An it has a slade throne.

It seems like the demon left while I was gone?

Wondering if I should stick around and wait or maybe it will never come back?

It's kinda funny. I've cleared out the entire tower, there's nobody in it anymore but my zombies. I feel like I went everyywhere, also was way down below, found all the trapped kids that sadly got ripped apart by my zombies, sorryyyy! I try my best to be a hero, but I can't please everybody!

I'm just standing in his empty throne room dancing on his throne for my zombies to make the time pass. It's a tad underwhelming.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 05:18:14 pm by Orange-of-Cthulhu »

Zhikse

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Does the demon ruling a goblin civ leave his throne room for long periods?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 09:34:56 am »

you scared em so much they ran away lmao

experiences with adventure mode tell me it's lame game behaviour placing the demon somewhere else in the site, but I choose to believe they're on one of those "expeditions to the underground" demon overlords do from time to time during worldgen

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2022, 12:26:59 pm »

Well, it makes more sense that they're not all the time in the throne room (or even the fort) like in some silly boss fight from other games.

Orange-of-Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2022, 08:17:22 am »

Well, it makes more sense that they're not all the time in the throne room (or even the fort) like in some silly boss fight from other games.

It does, but it's kinda underwhelming to sit and wait for him lol

Especialy because you can't rest in their, so the only way to make the time pass is press ............ for like each minute to pass.

I gave up that game, the demon survived. I didn't have the patience to wait for him and try to kill him.

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website

I found the demon in the dark fortress-tower - then I left to "recruit" for a zombie army. And now I returned with some zombies, the demon isn't there any more?

There's a slade throne in a big room, so I am pretty sure I am in the right room. It's a big square room with a row of statues of monsters in the middle and a row of display cases ai one end. An it has a slade throne.

It seems like the demon left while I was gone?

Wondering if I should stick around and wait or maybe it will never come back?

It's kinda funny. I've cleared out the entire tower, there's nobody in it anymore but my zombies. I feel like I went everyywhere, also was way down below, found all the trapped kids that sadly got ripped apart by my zombies, sorryyyy! I try my best to be a hero, but I can't please everybody!

I'm just standing in his empty throne room dancing on his throne for my zombies to make the time pass. It's a tad underwhelming.

Pretty much anyone can leave their spot. Necromancers for example periodically go on patrols. Im sure demons do it too.
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com