Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1217616 times)

Telcontar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2009, 02:12:28 am »

Almost had this happen to me with some wolves, till I found out that you can get mud from the bottom and chuck it at them. I killed them, glop by tedious glop. It then happened to me with a giant something... hid myself in a corner and 'T'raveled out of there.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 04, 2009, 07:05:00 am »

I ended up fighting a zombie titan with my most recent adventurer, with iron equipment.

And won.

Technically I didn't win, I just set trees on fire and watched her burn, but still.

I probably should draw that, since this is a draw your adventures thread...  :P
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

PencilinHand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2009, 03:08:48 pm »

EDIT: I think this Bronze Colossus is something like size 100.

Actually, all megabeasts are size 20 in vanilla DF.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2009, 06:29:18 pm »

EDIT: I think this Bronze Colossus is something like size 100.

Actually, all megabeasts are size 20 in vanilla DF.

Awww, that's weaaaaak.

Although it's nothing a quick visit to the raws won't fix.  ;D
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Deimos56

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: unicorpion]
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2009, 12:18:20 am »

Bronze Colossi don't exist in my worlds anymore. They keep getting killed off by their replacement.
Namely, the 4-armed, flying Adamantine Colossus. With size 50. That doesn't sever on breaks. :-X
I've been making more bad decisions. At least this isn't the worst.

Uh, anyway. I don't have any DF-related images drawn up, but if I happen to in the future, I'll drop them here.
I'm curious what the barely conscious ai wrote about.
Well that went better than expected.  He went nuts and punched a rabbit to death, then the dogs and the whole dining hall ripped him to shreds.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2009, 03:46:26 am »

Bronze Colossi don't exist in my worlds anymore. They keep getting killed off by their replacement.
Namely, the 4-armed, flying Adamantine Colossus. With size 50. That doesn't sever on breaks. :-X
I've been making more bad decisions. At least this isn't the worst.

Uh, anyway. I don't have any DF-related images drawn up, but if I happen to in the future, I'll drop them here.

You should add BC's as semi-megas, that way they still get to muck around (though they'll outclass Cyclopes and Minotaurs by far  :( )

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2009, 06:17:42 pm »

I suck at both drawing and writing, but hopefully it gets the point across. This actually happened in adventure mode. A dragon was spawned in a cave literally 10 seconds to the north of a Dwarven Mountainhome, and a magma pipe. Every day a few dwarfs would go in parties to try and kill it. One day, a guard named Likost went to test his luck, but when he attacked it, it jumped into the magma. Likost, being the crazy-ass Gandalf wannabe he is, jumped in after it.

Of course, we assume that they continue their battle at the center of the earth, until such time that Likost slays the beast and is reborn as Urist the White.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

scuba

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2009, 10:51:28 pm »

lmao

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2009, 10:57:14 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I suck at both drawing and writing, but hopefully it gets the point across. This actually happened in adventure mode. A dragon was spawned in a cave literally 10 seconds to the north of a Dwarven Mountainhome, and a magma pipe. Every day a few dwarfs would go in parties to try and kill it. One day, a guard named Likost went to test his luck, but when he attacked it, it jumped into the magma. Likost, being the crazy-ass Gandalf wannabe he is, jumped in after it.

Of course, we assume that they continue their battle at the center of the earth, until such time that Likost slays the beast and is reborn as Urist the White.

YOU SHALL NOT gblarg

Also, here's what happened with the zombie Titan

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 07:27:11 am by Vester »

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 07, 2009, 10:42:44 am »

Lmao!
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 07, 2009, 03:33:33 pm »

I beat a skeletal titan once with just one hit to the head with a long sword.  That was the first strike of our battle, and it was the only strike of our battle.  I kept the bones.

My dude wasn't even legendary.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 07, 2009, 05:28:56 pm »

I beat a skeletal titan once with just one hit to the head with a long sword.  That was the first strike of our battle, and it was the only strike of our battle.  I kept the bones.

My dude wasn't even legendary.

I actually tried fighting that zombie titan mano-a-dwarfo. My spear kept on getting stuck so I got pissed off and set trees on fire.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2009, 11:31:46 am »

I'd probably draw this if I could, one time I was ambushed by (I think) a grizzly bear, It instantly charged me , I instantly dodged to behind it, and I instantly threw a bolt at it from behind causing its head to explode.

h3lblad3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2009, 12:57:11 pm »

I was talking about importing alimunim.
And we were hypothesising about the sexual relations between elves and trees.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2009, 05:11:36 pm »

That's insanely funny.

I thought you exploded in gore, though.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 365