Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1217161 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #4035 on: January 10, 2013, 08:33:36 am »

Can you fire ballistas in adventure mode? Can you load them?

You can turn ballistae?! OHMUHGAWD.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: January 11, 2013, 01:18:37 am »

Lock. And. Load.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
« Reply #4037 on: January 11, 2013, 07:08:32 am »

Don't have a picture, but reminds me of one I've already seen. In this screenshot, we see a recent, short-lived adventurer of mine, her career ended by a mistaken keypress:

Reminded me of this
Hey i just noticed this. That link is broken. It just leads to he front page of funnyjunk.

Zealord

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT:SUBURBS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4038 on: January 11, 2013, 07:49:44 am »

This was me palying adventurer mode for the first time.

This is great.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #4039 on: January 11, 2013, 03:02:17 pm »

This is how my best adventure so far) ended. Killed 2 vampires before that in two quests so and took on a third and headed out across the frozen ocean which took a long time (I couldn't fast travel since I was technically in the middle of an ocean). Traveled throughout the night (No bogeymen came after me) and this is where the comic starts.

Though i was able to take one with me before I died... again.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 04:17:08 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4040 on: January 11, 2013, 04:09:32 pm »

so I took some time and ponder why my adventurer keeps getting a huge hero list and it don on me.
Zuglar home is attracting all the evil in the world in one spot, more so Wyrm hatchlings seem to crawl into house and murder any civilian armed or not, let alone you have bandits, minotaurs and a Sand worm pop up in her home. This only happens if I want to leave her house, and returning from adventuring

so to recap Zuglar created a hole in the ground called DWARF-HOLE. She couldn't really move into the area due to strange vibes and left to rest in a human fort. A Dwarven Government gets word of Zuglar's new residence and moves 7 dwarves in her home. The dwarves soon move in and notice Zulgar wasn't home, they all got into their war gear for her return(intentions for why is unknown). Zulgar walks back home only to find a war zone with armored dwarves fighting minotaurs. Zuglar went and clean up the minotaurs and started walking inside to find her wine collection on fire and a Wyrm drake fighting a sandworm while munching on a dwarf.
pretty much all the dwarves sent by the Dwarven Government are dead from blood lost and Zuglar was the only one left alive. Zuglar during the end of this event thought time to elect my self as Mayor. Due to surviving all that she now well known for her actions at her home, enough so that Night creatures attempt to move in when she decides to walk out(let alone DWARF-HOLE gets refilled with Wyrms, Minotaurs, and sandworms).

So far the only edits I'm doing is corpse explosions, the chance to raise 2 children of Ungbuga, the process of adventure mode having fort mode jobs and switching between fort mode and adventure mode(and spawning in DWARF-HOLE as a site), her getting ambushed by horrible Wyrms, sandworms, nightcreatures, minotaurs, then after fighting them Decide to BECOME MAYOR OF THE HELLDWARF-HOLE is all the game.

I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4041 on: January 11, 2013, 08:51:42 pm »

Don't have a picture, but reminds me of one I've already seen. In this screenshot, we see a recent, short-lived adventurer of mine, her career ended by a mistaken keypress:

Reminded me of this
Hey i just noticed this. That link is broken. It just leads to he front page of funnyjunk.
Curses! This should work: http://lolbot.net/pix/18017.jpg

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4042 on: January 11, 2013, 09:31:00 pm »

Good work Zeal! The artistry of the 5th panel with red on black background is well done.

Good work Super! Anyone who goes to the trouble of using thicker lines on a stick figure goblin's limbs because it is closer to the observer is awesome.

Mind-boggling as ever, Rumrusher, but fascinating.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4043 on: January 11, 2013, 09:40:38 pm »

So, I just downloaded some random person's uploaded save off the DFFD and adventured to their abandoned fort. When I pulled a lever, a minecart went screaming down a now-revealed secret passage at me, slamming into a stop and flinging it's payload of undead rabbits at me. These "live," spinning beasties severed my spine upon impact and I passed out, saved, and exited.

At this point I had some bizarre catharsis, and thought I'd share. Was going to draw but honestly can't think what mood to depict the moment in.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:46:35 pm by HugoLuman »

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4044 on: January 11, 2013, 11:19:08 pm »

Thanks DG. Anyways that was kinda fun to do so I might end up making more if I do something interesting.

And the picture Hugo linked was pretty hilarious lol.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
« Reply #4045 on: January 11, 2013, 11:50:19 pm »

When trying to come up with the poor first time adventurer that had to be crushed by Hamstone I had many different ones sketched up, but here is the sketch i went with.

just decided i'd share,

prolly shoulda posted this before i posted the animation....

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4046 on: January 12, 2013, 01:30:44 am »

So, I just downloaded some random person's uploaded save off the DFFD and adventured to their abandoned fort. When I pulled a lever, a minecart went screaming down a now-revealed secret passage at me, slamming into a stop and flinging it's payload of undead rabbits at me. These "live," spinning beasties severed my spine upon impact and I passed out, saved, and exited.

At this point I had some bizarre catharsis, and thought I'd share. Was going to draw but honestly can't think what mood to depict the moment in.

Turn it into a comic and go with all of them.
!Colors!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:34:59 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4047 on: January 12, 2013, 02:58:51 am »

So I started up another adventure and decided to try being an archer this time. I traveled to the nearest fortress in hopes of getting some allies. By the time I got there it was night time. As well I was hungry and thirsty. So I made a campfire to melt the ice I started off with to drink so water. Then ate some anchovies. Then proceeded to sleep and this is how it went.

Seriously I thought I would be safe being in the middle of a fortress and all but noooooo....
Didn't even get to test out being an archer T-T

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4048 on: January 12, 2013, 04:23:35 am »

The ground in center of the fortress counts as 'wilderness'.

You must sleep inside the castle walls/keep to be protected from bogeys.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4049 on: January 12, 2013, 06:02:13 am »

Kinda a bit too late wouldn't you say? But yeah I'll be remembering that next time to avoid 3 pages worth of me getting beaten to death.

And just wondering, what does a bogeyman even look like?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 06:28:16 am by superBlast »

Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 365