Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1217658 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #4740 on: August 30, 2014, 04:58:05 pm »

Hi! It's my first post on the forum. My first combat with bronze colossus. Didn't ended up well... but it was inevitable.

so I notice the a near abandon town was lined with walls of invaders I pop into the local pub to see the sheriff breaking the news to the mayor.

Granted that the sheriff and military commander are goblins and the mayor is an elf... of a dwarven hilltop but that doesn't matter when their the only people in the town against 25ish bands of men who completely surround the town.

How did it ended?
with me grabbing the elf mayor lady and moving out... I was trying to find a bandit attack and active looting to help teach companions to do the same.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4741 on: August 31, 2014, 04:40:21 pm »

Hi! It's my first post on the forum. My first combat with bronze colossus. Didn't ended up well... but it was inevitable.

so I notice the a near abandon town was lined with walls of invaders I pop into the local pub to see the sheriff breaking the news to the mayor.

Granted that the sheriff and military commander are goblins and the mayor is an elf... of a dwarven hilltop but that doesn't matter when their the only people in the town against 25ish bands of men who completely surround the town.

How did it ended?
with me grabbing the elf mayor lady and moving out... I was trying to find a bandit attack and active looting to help teach companions to do the same.

How did you manage to find one in the middle of a battle? I can't seem to and theres this one invasion on a dark pits which has been going for MONTHS, and now I find the soldiers stuck by a river near the site, sleeping. Toady One needs to check out that sleeping army problem.

Edit: And theres another that has been 'incoming' for months, but the army is nowhere to be found.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 05:15:48 pm by smjjames »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4742 on: September 26, 2014, 11:34:33 am »

my current adventurer is a robbing minotaur that originally wrestled everyone's items away then demanded their pouches(only works if they yield).
after a tussle with a demon who pop up out of nowhere after said minotaur became minolord, now has a year supply of meat, bones, and a weird feather that is as strong and deadly as any weapon.
also this feather is too huge to fit in the backpack and has launched an antman for several tiles.
Having to much fun murdering beasts to care about the many locals who are naturally deathly afraid of me.
those put up a much better fight.

I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4743 on: September 29, 2014, 04:06:44 pm »

Gois and gels, you may or may not have seen that this is going on. Dwarf Appearance Visualiser. I was thinking that this thread could be a bottomless well for potential contributions, and especially- engravings. Maybe someone will make 3d models for the mod and the visualiser can be used in engravings, but i think stick figures could certainly count as a poor engraving or better, and work up from there. The only question is how (if necessary) to make the backgrounds look appropriately stony, and which pictures match what engraving. Fingers crossed that paintings will make it into the game and these can be mined for that too.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

lowbart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4744 on: September 30, 2014, 12:27:26 am »

So this is my first attempt at drawing one of my adventurers.

Ikim Dustcalms the Exalted Frenzy of Bucks

The proportions of his arms and legs are kinda screwed up, but I'm pleased with the toothless grin and the iron boots decorated with a well-crafted rendering of a finely designed image of hemp.
"Are you there, gods? It's me, Mistêm."
Quote from: Boatmurdered
Guerilla Burialgears absently tucks the child's rock into his pack and turns to leave for good; his head hung low. His words trail behind him as he disappears over the ridge. It is a haunting whisper, quickly stolen away by the wind: "All burn..."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4745 on: September 30, 2014, 12:31:41 am »

Hands are a little small, but the detailing on the mail and his face looks good.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

lowbart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4746 on: September 30, 2014, 02:32:04 am »

yeah his hands are messed up and his elbows are ... wrong ... but I'm learning :)
"Are you there, gods? It's me, Mistêm."
Quote from: Boatmurdered
Guerilla Burialgears absently tucks the child's rock into his pack and turns to leave for good; his head hung low. His words trail behind him as he disappears over the ridge. It is a haunting whisper, quickly stolen away by the wind: "All burn..."

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4747 on: October 04, 2014, 10:55:00 am »

Decided to play around as a goblin. The description of my character's starting equipment was just too good to not take a shot at scribbling up in paint.

I'm not sure I want to know what job I had at the Dark Fortress before I became an adventurer.

Also, is it normal for goblins to all have pink and purple hair?

Is it bad that I instantly started thinking of her naked?
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Raul

• Bay Watcher
  • El Psy Kongroo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4748 on: October 04, 2014, 10:57:09 am »

Decided to play around as a goblin. The description of my character's starting equipment was just too good to not take a shot at scribbling up in paint.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm not sure I want to know what job I had at the Dark Fortress before I became an adventurer.

Not at all.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4749 on: October 04, 2014, 11:12:26 am »

-snip-
-snip-

Not at all.
How did you manage to triple post the same response??
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Raul

• Bay Watcher
  • El Psy Kongroo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4750 on: October 04, 2014, 11:15:26 am »

-snip-
-snip-

Not at all.
How did you manage to triple post the same response??
By accidentally clicking on "Quote" instead of "Modify" while trying to spoiler the image. That goes to show that you shouldn't try to post while talking on the phone...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4751 on: October 05, 2014, 04:06:03 am »

I almost forgot that this is still my favorite thread on these forums, even if it's pretty dead at times.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #4752 on: October 05, 2014, 08:03:11 pm »

I almost forgot that this is still my favorite thread on these forums, even if it's pretty dead at times.
Same.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4753 on: October 12, 2014, 06:24:37 pm »

Not at all.

I'm not alone! I'm normal!

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4754 on: October 16, 2014, 09:43:36 pm »

Not at all.

I'm not alone! I'm normal!
Of course, "normal" could just be between us 3.
Meow.
Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 365