Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1216272 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #2700 on: February 19, 2012, 03:00:03 pm »

Dicking around with material emissions has revealed to me the existence of...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

LANDMINES. I shall polish it up to make it super cool and not bound to dorfs.

make it a book :P
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: February 19, 2012, 03:07:53 pm »

Request for anyone who might be sketchying.
A Human Outsider, mostly naked in a fierce snowstorm. Wandering into a town that is half destroyed, tame animals still running through the streets, but no sentient beings. THe snow blows through the streets, and he goes in search of shelter and food.

...Finally an undestroyed building! Maybe this is where the survivors are! They might even have a sack of fisher berries to eat or - the doors open on The Warehouse from Indiana Jones. Weapons, masterwork clothing, food, jewellery, backpacks and every manner of figurine imaginable (still not a soul in sight, btw).

So. Yeah. Anyone want to try their hand at an Epic Door Opening Shot?
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: February 19, 2012, 03:26:53 pm »

Must have raws
Pleaaase?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2703 on: February 19, 2012, 04:38:00 pm »

Ze raws vill be available soon enough. I just have to make more kinds of silly goop to cough up, and maybe follow up on Xotano's suggestion to make it all a learnable secret. THE SECRET OF GOOPMINES.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • not for trees
« Reply #2704 on: February 19, 2012, 04:52:49 pm »

Request for anyone who might be sketchying.
A Human Outsider, mostly naked in a fierce snowstorm. Wandering into a town that is half destroyed, tame animals still running through the streets, but no sentient beings. THe snow blows through the streets, and he goes in search of shelter and food.

...Finally an undestroyed building! Maybe this is where the survivors are! They might even have a sack of fisher berries to eat or - the doors open on The Warehouse from Indiana Jones. Weapons, masterwork clothing, food, jewellery, backpacks and every manner of figurine imaginable (still not a soul in sight, btw).

So. Yeah. Anyone want to try their hand at an Epic Door Opening Shot?

ok

Melagius

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord and Master here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: February 19, 2012, 05:38:55 pm »

god damnit pringus

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: February 19, 2012, 06:04:12 pm »

Ze raws vill be available soon enough. I just have to make more kinds of silly goop to cough up, and maybe follow up on Xotano's suggestion to make it all a learnable secret. THE SECRET OF GOOPMINES.

goopmines? you should make it a goop covered book, and to get the secrets you should have to eat the goop off the book so you can read it :D
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

BCPowers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: February 19, 2012, 06:31:39 pm »

There you are Perry.   :)

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • not for trees
« Reply #2708 on: February 19, 2012, 10:15:05 pm »

Andal

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning! Fourth wall breached!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: February 19, 2012, 10:33:56 pm »

........., that is awesome. The mood is perfect.
When I was reorganizing my inventory to fit all by books on life and death into various bags and things, I looked at my inventory and saw that I was multigrasping a necromancer slab.  It was pretty hilarious.
I think that would be an excellent way to impart the critical lessons of life and death to the ignorant masses.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: February 19, 2012, 10:58:38 pm »

Duuuuude.
Hello Hunam

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #2711 on: February 19, 2012, 11:49:06 pm »

Previously:

Please craft a picture involving a dwarven snowfort, zombies, and stupid necromancers. pls?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

SuicideJunkie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: February 20, 2012, 02:07:30 am »

Previously:

Please craft a picture involving a dwarven snowfort, zombies, and stupid necromancers. pls?
You should probably fire up mspaint and get started on that before you go insane from a failed mood.
Don't worry about a dabbling artistic skill; as long as you actually complete the project, you'll get a major levelup.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: February 20, 2012, 02:13:35 am »

Hey guys! Quick request.

My comp's not exactly "top-of-the-line" And I'm having trouble genning worlds in the new version.

Can someone do me a solid and gen a medium ((or)) large world of around 1000 years and post it for download?

I thirst....for ADVENTURE
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: February 20, 2012, 06:46:12 am »

Logrin, I tried genning a world for ya at medium, but my CPU began to overheat on a large world at year 600. :P
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 365