Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1227231 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #4515 on: May 14, 2014, 08:07:38 pm »

More enigmatic 9dot artwork. I like your style.

I don't have any images and probably won't for a while. :(
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Alestance

• Bay Watcher
  • [VILLAINOUS_THEMATIC: LIGHTBULBS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: May 14, 2014, 10:27:32 pm »

My most recent adventurer had a particular description: "... Has a grating raspy voice." I imagine stuff like this happened all the time:

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4517 on: May 14, 2014, 10:59:12 pm »

Am reminded of 06:00
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: May 17, 2014, 03:39:25 am »

I don't usually draw backgrounds. No need to be rude about it.
I was just trying to give advice yo. Not my intention to be rude.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Blastbeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: May 17, 2014, 03:51:16 pm »

Just an average day in the life of Linkot Lustpants.

I don't know how it all works, I just throw molten science at the wall and see what ignites.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: May 17, 2014, 08:26:59 pm »

Just an average day in the life of Linkot Lustpants.

weebl - babies on loop
gui/gm-editor alter their profession and boom those babies can fight for you.
also you can mount/strap babies on to you now
Spoiler:  mount code (click to show/hide)
For say if you want to run around in babymail and laugh at your slain foe for not besting the might of Linkot Lustpants.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:25:23 pm by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Garn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: May 26, 2014, 11:16:08 pm »

so after getting tired of waiting for the next version I decided to start up a new DF adventurer on a freshly genned large island world with 10 times or so the normal amount of semi/megabeasts and titans and I forget the other changes, but its probably otherwise hard to tell from a normal "large island"
I use no mods, except editing the files to allow dwarven and elven outsiders which probably doesn't count as a mod
I think dorfs are OP and that humans have the start of the game easy because they can buy armor that fits them, so naturally I picked the next hardest decision, from the race of hypocritical emasculated cuckolded spineless tree-huggers called elves
but the elf I made fit none of those descriptors
he is "Large for a elf", and quite fat and muscular; those are great attributes for an elf outsider, and every peasant should start with something like this
heres my starting attributes, peasant, which had 0 points left over; they are amazing
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

starting at 1172 speed buck naked and armed with nothing but a copper spear in the left hand, and a large copper dagger in the right hand, he appeared out of thin air in a neutral human settlement in the hot weather of the north in the year 46 during the Age of Myth

so he asks about the surroundings, services he can perform, and where the capital city is; thinking that humans are probably gonna make almost no profit by selling elf-sized clothing, he ignores the prospect of buying clothes and goes south into the wilderness
in the wilderness are cavies, gray langurs, peregrine falcons, triceriel peregrines, however you spell them, and in the river outside of town I saw a stingray, so I'll just skill up swimming inside of town; and while I'm swimming and while I'm not, I'll skill up ambushing too
when I hit legendary+1 ambushing, I'll sneak out to one of the nearby bandit camps and look for a backpack and clothes to steal from them

heres his description

and heres the reason I posted here in the first place

as you can probably tell by clicking the next spoiler, there is some amount of inaccuracy, but this is what really happened

after the combat sequence I butchered the eagle and ate some of it, but who cares about that, also the eagle is an 'e' in the color of "The Eagle falls over."

EDIT: if someone wants to draw it better feel free, this thread needs more posts anyway
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 11:21:06 pm by Garn »

maples35

• Escaped Lunatic
  • "Use the force, Harry." - Gandalf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: May 27, 2014, 04:55:50 pm »

I just love the rampant casual sociopathy that we engage in here.
Sigg'd (hope no one else beat me to it)
Go watch The Critical Miss on youtube right now, keep them alive by subbing!      https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCriticalMiss3/feed

I just love the rampant casual sociopathy that we engage in here.

Silleh Boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: June 04, 2014, 07:36:36 am »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4524 on: June 04, 2014, 08:44:11 am »

[wizened adventurer mode engaged]
Oh ya, classic mistake greenhorn. Ye'v gotta put the bird in a headlock first thing in the fight or they'll scratch ye to death. I suppose ya know it now, but the pain those wee jobbies can inflict is unimaginable!
[wizened adventurer mode disengaged]
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: June 04, 2014, 06:34:12 pm »

Yeah, using adventure mode reactions to tan, craft, and carve, I have a full set of sentient leather clothing and a suit of sentient bone armor.

Someone please draw this.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: June 04, 2014, 07:00:30 pm »

I did it using Dwarf Chocolate. The skins and bones were from night troll lairs.

Equinox1010

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: June 08, 2014, 12:38:39 am »

So I started my adventure off like normal, ask the villagers for some monsters to kill, they always say the same damn thing about adventuring alone at night, I'm  like "no boogeyman is going to kill me you silly villager "

Once night falls it is a different story...

Also this was my first time drawing art in a long time so it is pretty shoddy.  :-\

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: June 08, 2014, 12:42:20 am »

There's room for improvement on the drawing, but that's some great composition there. And entirely accurate, too :D
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

blazing glory

« Reply #4529 on: June 08, 2014, 01:37:00 am »

So I started my adventure off like normal, ask the villagers for some monsters to kill, they always say the same damn thing about adventuring alone at night, I'm  like "no boogeyman is going to kill me you silly villager "

Once night falls it is a different story...

Also this was my first time drawing art in a long time so it is pretty shoddy.  :-\

Actually,if you get really famous then they'll not warn you about the bogeymen and will instead make comments about how the bogeymen would get them.
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 365