Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1222921 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #4635 on: July 15, 2014, 02:03:03 pm »

Tommy Vercetti enters a martial trance!
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: July 15, 2014, 02:57:50 pm »

Nice and weird as always, dot guy.

Everybody loves ninedots.

Holy shit, too true.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: July 15, 2014, 04:23:48 pm »

Let's start with something modest. It's called The Playful Silence.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: July 15, 2014, 06:54:25 pm »

-snippy-
* Tawarochir thinks he might've binged on the *chicken wings*.
:P

Also, dorf sites have FRIGGIN MAGMA SMELTERS at the bottoms of their fortresses.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 08:38:48 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Dante

• Bay Watcher
  • Dante likes cats for their corrupt intentions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4639 on: July 15, 2014, 09:18:09 pm »

Holy shit, too true.

It's really far more likely that those who do, speak up, and those who don't, are polite enough not to. Bay12 forums are very good in that respect.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: July 15, 2014, 09:24:50 pm »

Holy shit, too true.

It's really far more likely that those who do, speak up, and those who don't, are polite enough not to. Bay12 forums are very good in that respect.

Basically this, although as someone who isn't a fan I will say his art is getting much clearer - I just don't much care for abstract art. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: July 15, 2014, 09:39:27 pm »

Holy shit, too true.

Basically this, although as someone who isn't a fan I will say his art is getting much clearer - I just don't much care for abstract art. :P
I like his art, but I prefer it when he gives some form of context (even a couple words help a bit).

RabblerouserGT

• Bay Watcher
  • ETHIC:NONBELIEVER:SHUN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: July 15, 2014, 11:12:09 pm »

Also, sorry for posting so many pictures, but im pretty much going through a strange mood right now.
No need to apologize. I'm sure we're all loving your comics.

..and then the child Praiseincest shall be dipped in the river of Pregnantjuices! Rejoice! The son of Armok has been born!
My dwarf worships the goddess of suicide. This can only bode well.

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: July 16, 2014, 08:05:26 am »

Fluidity no. 15

The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4644 on: July 16, 2014, 08:09:12 am »

Yeah but wouldn't the head have gone the other way? Or are you attempting to hit the severed head before it touches the ground?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: July 16, 2014, 08:17:00 am »

Yeah but wouldn't the head have gone the other way? Or are you attempting to hit the severed head before it touches the ground?

Grrr... ;-)

Well... you know what? It's an undead head severed many years ago in a forgotten battle, and revived by necromantic powers. Through sheer force of will, it has learned to propel itself through the air, and is capable of taking down adventurers by tearing their throats (not necks) apart. Observe the devilish grin and the maniacal glimplse in its left eye. Our hero, whose hands I failed miserably to draw in correct proportions, is trying to take this horrible foe down with a horizontal cut, but the head is using a maneuver known among the fighter pilots as "barell roll" to avoid the attack. Indeed, it does not look good for our hero at all... 

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: July 16, 2014, 08:38:09 am »

L'lounge petit

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: July 16, 2014, 12:24:23 pm »

L'lounge petit

Nice, but burial things are slabs.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: July 16, 2014, 05:37:58 pm »

while beating up some bogeymen in means of converting them into humans I notice one who looks like an old friend way back in 31.

I guess false_wing's race still exist in the cackling.

now to see if I can pull them out.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: July 16, 2014, 06:19:01 pm »

L'Chateau d'Gobbo

Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 365