Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

A narcileptic dwarf

(1/2) > >>

Dunc:
'Sleepy' Obokshukar... ever since he came to my fort (a long time ago... it's been dwarf years) he hasn't gone two minutes without going unconscious. It spams my announcements log with job cancellations from going unconscious.

He's never been injured that I know of, and he's never in any pain or anything. He just... goes unconscious. It's kind of funny and cute but I'd also like to execute him.

Anyone had anything like this before? Also post your vote on whether I should award him 16 z-levels or let him live.

zchris13:
Check his wounds page. Remember to scroll down. use + and -.
He lost an eye or something.  Maybe a lung.

Dunc:
Haha, thanks bro I just looked and he's been missing his right eye this whole time. I had never tried hitting + and -

I'm sort of disappointed because I liked the idea of a narcileptic dwarf

LegoLord:

--- Quote from: Dunc on May 26, 2009, 08:24:03 pm ---I'm sort of disappointed because I liked the idea of a narcileptic dwarf

--- End quote ---
Oh, he's still narcoleptic.  It's just that it was induced by trauma.  The trauma of losing an EYE  ;D

Make more of them (n. dwarves, not eyes).

zchris13:
Throwing eyes would be a very popular weapon in dwarf mode, if it wasn't for the fact that they don't drop when you cut them out of peoples heads.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version