Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bug: Forever Hauling  (Read 837 times)

DI7789

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Bug: Forever Hauling
« on: May 29, 2009, 03:52:41 pm »

I've found a bug where, after a siege (or it may have been a prison break where one of my men had to haul someone) I attempted to form a new group, but every time I tried to view it, the game crashed. After going to the 'R'eview screen and selecting the group from there, I saw that one person was hauling a dead body. I couldn't perform any action with them. Is there a way to fix this?
Gone on hiatus due to RL. Major apologies to all involved in LP thread.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
Re: Bug: Forever Hauling
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 03:55:36 pm »

Try waiting a day or two and try again. Otherwise, try forming another squad in the same location. Look at a character in the second squad with a different number in the group order than the one in the broken group. Then try tabbing into the first group. Send the group on a mission to a site and immediately leave. I can't guarantee this will work, but it's my best idea right now.

I don't know what causes this bug, but it's an older one. :(

DI7789

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 03:58:44 pm »

Ok, thanks :) also, I've noticed harassing websites raises seduction, is that intended?
Gone on hiatus due to RL. Major apologies to all involved in LP thread.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 04:01:03 pm »

No, but if they were seduced or have seduced other Liberals, they might be getting free seduction experience for activities they are engaging in on their own time with other Liberals.

LiteralKa

• Bay Watcher
  • LCS Developer
    • View Profile
    • My Website!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 05:27:54 pm »

Ok, thanks :) also, I've noticed harassing websites raises seduction, is that intended?
That isn't what is raising it.

No, but if they were seduced or have seduced other Liberals, they might be getting free seduction experience for activities they are engaging in on their own time with other Liberals.
Yeah, I would always laugh when I noticed my seduction went up from doing *nothing*.
LCS developer, insomniac, writer.