Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Random Murder RTD: Turn 10 ; Stuck in a hole or something.  (Read 15515 times)

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile

After abandoning 3 RTD's in a row, and probably becoming hated for it, I have decided that I must REDEEM myself. Or let yet another RTD burn. Probably the second... But whatever. I know how to lock posts now, at least.

The object of this RTD is simple. You are one of six psychopaths, who has recently escaped their high security jail:

Its you against the world. You have no allies, no freinds, just people to murder, and people to betray. Rules are as follows:

Character(Overall):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Skills:

Gameplay:

Note, this may or may not work. I'm not sure, and we'll see.

Characters:
Nirur Torir:

Kishmond:

Frelock:

Jack_Bread:

Dwarmin:

Zako:

Waiting:
Emperor:

Errol:

Kel the Obvious:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 01:31:02 pm by Katsuun »
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random Murder RTD (Somebody Stop Me...)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 05:40:53 pm »

Randomly murdering people for cash is highly immoral.

That being said, this sounds like fun.

Name: Dusk Hawk (Shush. I'm uncreative. That's why my names on this board usually come from DF language files.)
History: He grew up in the suburbs on the outskirts of a city in America in the late 1970s. On his 9th birthday, mobsters killed his parents in a drive-by shooting for accidentally insulting their leader on the phone. It had been a wrong number.
     Swearing revenge, he began calling himself Dusk Hawk. With no living relatives, he was forgotten about; he began roaming the streets at night. Over the next half a year he taught himself how to kill people without getting caught, but he had several close calls. Eventually, he discovered where the mobsters were.
     He botched the assassination attempt on their leader. Having broken past the security to get to the leader's room late at night, he attempted to kill the luxurious bed while it was empty. The amused mobsters decided to let him live, but framed him for serial murder. He was tried as an adult, and incarcerated for life. He is slightly insane from spending nearly all of his life in prison.
Symbol:
Style: Subtle
Skills: +1 hiding, +1 melee weapons
Attacks: Good with knives

Kishmond

• Bay Watcher
  • What the pfargtl?
    • View Profile
    • My DF Stories blog.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 05:55:42 pm »

Why not?

Name:Jargon
History:Presumed to be an assassin that used to work for communist Russia. He was caught trying to assassinate some American members of Congress, long after the cold war ended. After a long debate, it was agreed that he was insane and not in any way working for Russia. Nicknamed by the guards for his speech to be a combination of English, Russian, and incoherent babble.
Symbol:µ
Style:Subtle
Skills: +1 Stealing, +1 Dodging
Attacks: Prefers knives and small blades.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 06:22:46 pm »

Well, I'll hop on board before this dies.

Name: Varsen
History: He's a psycopath with an unknown background.  Ten years ago, he began a string of absolutely terrifying killings.  People would disappear, only to be found weeks later in...indescribable conditions.  Thirty died over the course of two years, mostly young women.  He was caught trying to dispose of a body.  When he was brought into the police station, he had no identification, and nothing on him save a wire coat hanger and a roll of duct tape.  He was found to be very mentally unstable, and placed in a mental institution, though there was a large crowd, mostly the victims' families and freinds, that called for his death.  The state will soon wish they had listened to that crowd...

Symbol: §
Style: Torture
Skills: +1 Perception, +1 Torturing
Attacks: Prefers a flat-head screwdriver in one hand and a corkscrew in the other.  Also is deadly with a wire coat hanger or just wire in general.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 06:52:15 pm »

Let's do this.

Name: Olril Pasta
History: A teen with murderous desires. He hated everything, school, his parents, his siblings, everything. He did nothing in school besides write down the names of the people he wanted dead. He was caught writing this and was suspended for a week with mandatory counseling. Fed up with waiting, he stashed a hand axe in his backpack one day. During school, he took it out and attempted to kill some people. He hacked a kid's arm off before the school security came. They wrestled him to the ground and called the cops. They placed him in prison for what he had done.

Symbol:
Style: Brutal
Skills: +1 Ransacking, +1 Melee
Attacks: Loves the decapitating ability of axes.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 07:47:04 pm »

Name: Desmond White

History: A small time debt collector and assassin for the mob, Desmond quickly earned accolades for his special methods of persuasion, often involving hammers and saws. He left little in the way of remains, save a bag of bones dropped at the doorstep a week afterwards.

His downfall of course, was the mob tossing him to the police as soon as they needed to cut a deal. He went quietly, offering no resistance. Officers found several heavy-duty refrigeration units on his property, contained in which were the remains of his 9 victims-seems the psycho was eating the evidence, one crock-pot at a time.

By all rights, he should have been sentenced to death, but a combination of a good lawyer and general public squeamishness led to a life sentence. Despite these dire circumstances, he looks forward to feeding again, and soon.

Symbol: &

Style: Brutal

Skills:
1 Intimidation
1 Appraisal

Attacks: Large, heavy meat hammers and bone saws, for cleaning up
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 08:09:27 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 08:23:53 pm »

Alright, I'm in.

Name: Zakariah Jones

History: A mentally unstable murderer. Born in a lonely town on the outskirts of the city, he grew up with abusive parents, repeated beatings and mental torture. He eventually snapped at the age of 18 and ambushed he's parents, one by one, and tortured them to death using the tools in the shed.

He was sentanced to the mental hospital but he escaped custody with nothing but a paperclip, a comb and a few pins. The looks of pain and horror on the faces of the officers say that he know's what he's doing when torturing. He was caught again by law enforcement and was taken to jail with a short trial.

He can hardly wait for realease.

Symbol: ☺

Style: Torture

Skills:
1 torturing
1 mechanics

Attacks: Blades are a favourite of his, along with dills, hammers and pliers.

Kishmond

• Bay Watcher
  • What the pfargtl?
    • View Profile
    • My DF Stories blog.
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 09:05:05 pm »

I see a trouble with this. If we aren't allies, you'll have to be keeping track of 6 people, in 6 places, doing 6 different things.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 12:43:39 am »

Name: Emperor
History: A deranged pysco who calls himself 'Emperor.'
Symbol:T
Skills:
1 Hide
1 Unarmed
Attacks: Hand-to-hand combat, Snaping knecks and stuff.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 02:11:20 am »

Fun, perhaps?

Name: Errol
History: It's unknown where he came from, but he quickly made himself a name by a chain of murders on seemingly unrelated people. Was finally caught, in his bed. Silent.
Symbol: S
Skills: 2 Hide
Attacks: Stealth attacks. Prefers daggers and other small weapons.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 02:15:08 am »

I think Katsunn posted that he only wanted 6 players lol
Looks like he'll be adding another row of cells ;)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 02:16:57 am »

As far as I understtod he picks 6 players.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 02:24:10 am »

I missed that, my bad.

Put me on the waiting list than.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 06:13:18 am »

I see a trouble with this. If we aren't allies, you'll have to be keeping track of 6 people, in 6 places, doing 6 different things.

I'm sure I can do it. Anyways, rolls in the afternoon. Emperor and Errol, you're on waiting for now.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Random Murder RTD: Turn 0
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 07:40:40 am »

So we can make our turn now?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9