Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: LoTR Mafia Ch.1: (Day 2)  (Read 23084 times)

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
Re: LoTR Mafia Ch.1: (Day 2)
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2009, 04:23:28 pm »

Sorry Alexhans, but this is how gamebreakers work.

Or are supposed to work.

.... I'm gonna be irritated if you flip town because then I'm gonna spend the whole night freaking out over whether Errol will choose a real hobbit to send the ring to.

Pandar... GAME BREAKING takes the game part out of it.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2009, 04:48:20 pm »

I agree that it's not FUN but we're obligated to do what gives us the highest chance of winning. Errol says "Jump," we say "Who?"
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 02, 2009, 06:01:14 pm »

Yeah, but it doesn't make the game any more fun. It's stupid. That's why I've pretty much given up paying attention.

It is stupid when this happens.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2009, 06:44:12 pm »

Yeah, pretty much. :I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 02, 2009, 08:17:41 pm »

Yeah, but it doesn't make the game any more fun. It's stupid. That's why I've pretty much given up paying attention.

(OOC: But isn't the point of the game is to win? If there was a loophole withint he rules, then people can have fun exploiting said loophole and winning the game. I mean, I'm having fun watching Errol win the game.)
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 02, 2009, 08:20:36 pm »

Servant Corps, do you want to sub for me from the 4th to the 17th?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 02, 2009, 09:05:36 pm »

(OOC: I'm not sure if Solifuge would accept though. I am a previous player, and therefore, my experiences playing as Sam might cause one or more side to be unbalanced.

I don't think I can accept though, because I'm busy with other stuff.)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 09:08:31 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 02, 2009, 09:10:22 pm »

(OOC: well, unless you have some special information that none of us have (basically anything other than the fact that you were Sam and Errol is Frodo) I don't see why there should be a problem, but if you're busy, I understand.)
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 03, 2009, 07:31:07 am »

I agree, this one is broken now. Still... what are we going to do? End the game? At this point it's a lot of work for me, a fucking buttload of work, and I really look forward to getting Nazgul'd, in some way... after that it's no longer my problem. It's yours.

Oh, and the point of the game is to HAVE FUN. I think I'll entertain myself by taking my info in my grave and see what happens.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #219 on: July 03, 2009, 09:43:59 am »

(OOC: But isn't the point of the game is to win? If there was a loophole withint he rules, then people can have fun exploiting said loophole and winning the game. I mean, I'm having fun watching Errol win the game.)
Servant... You're Cheating!!!!!!

I CALL FOR AN ERROL MODKILL BECAUSE SERVANT CORPS (TOWN ALLIGNED AND DEAD) CHEATED!!!!

Don't worry guys... I'm not mad.  I just had to vent my frutration.

Anyway,
I agree, this one is broken now. Still... what are we going to do? End the game? At this point it's a lot of work for me, a fucking buttload of work, and I really look forward to getting Nazgul'd, in some way... after that it's no longer my problem. It's yours.

Oh, and the point of the game is to HAVE FUN. I think I'll entertain myself by taking my info in my grave and see what happens.
This game hasn't ended.  You guys haven't won.

Lynch me already.  Mod... where are you?

and try to find scum...

I really can't wifom because I don't have info...

So... Bye... Cruel, unbalanced, lame, world...

On another nore... Are people playing this besides you guys?
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 03, 2009, 02:32:34 pm »

Yes, a bunch of people are. They're just staying out of the petty argument.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 03, 2009, 06:17:34 pm »

If you aren't enjoying the game, rather than using the thread to rant about it, please reserve your criticisms for a PM to me. Also, you are under no obligation to play if this isn't a game you're enjoying. Griping about how much you're not enjoying things, or how broken the rules are, or whatever just drags the game down, is really discourteous to the person running the game, and makes it suck for everyone else who has been having fun, myself included.

You guys are lucky I'm nice.

Current Vote Count: (9/13 votes)
Abstain: Flintus10, Webadict, Inaluct, Mr.Person

[9] Lynch Alexhans: Alexhans, Little, Org, Frelock, Kashyyk, Lear, Cheeetar, Pandarsenic, Errol

At the behest of Errol, those gathered at the Inn turn their suspicions towards Alexhans. His words at first are surprised and defensive, but as the Captain of the Guard returns to the Inn, they become angry, and desperate. As the final words are spoken, the Captain nods grimly to two guards, who gag and hood Alexhans, dragging him off to the Gallows as he thrashes mutely.

Those townspeople who follow the procession join to watch the condemned Alexhans' procession to the Gallows. The guards leading him deliver him to a lashing post, where the Executioner waits, a long whip in hand. The condemned is given several lashes, which shred into the tunic on his back, and split the skin underneath. As the Executioner draws him up from the lashing post, what looks like a red brand in the shape of an eye is briefly visible through the shredded cloth, before it is obscured again. He is then lead to stand upon a stool, where a noose is fastened tightly about his neck. Some people turn away at this point, while others continue to stare in morbid fascination, as the stool is swiftly pulled out from under him...

-- -- -- --
Alexhans was hung. He was a Spy for Mordor.

Day 2 is over, and Night 2 now begins. PM all night actions to me. For the holiday weekend, I'll extend the Night until Monday July 6th, or until all actions have been received.

** Frelock, PM me if/when you find a replacement before you go.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 07:04:18 pm by Solifuge »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]