Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: I may never Mod again... [Spoilers within]  (Read 14618 times)

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I may never Mod again... [Spoilers within]
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2009, 08:47:31 am »

i know, i know. my line of thought was this: *reading thread* "...dude, WTF?" *looks to the left* "oh, its sniper joe"

...How is that the only post by her I've ever run across?  That's the reaction I should have had, but didn't due to a lack of prior experience with her.

TheDJ17

• Bay Watcher
  • [SWAG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2009, 07:03:11 pm »

i know, i know. my line of thought was this: *reading thread* "...dude, WTF?" *looks to the left* "oh, its sniper joe"

...How is that the only post by her I've ever run across?  That's the reaction I should have had, but didn't due to a lack of prior experience with her.

Sniper Joe is a girl?!
The spinning =<*Free Form Jazz*>= strikes the Poster in all the senses, ya' dig, utterly blowing the mind!
The Status Quo has been struck down!

Rhenaya

• Bay Watcher
  • Usstan tlun natha hargluk ssinssriggin ilythiiri!
    • View Profile
    • X-Fire Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2009, 10:26:20 pm »

Sniper Joe is a girl?!
oh my gawd grrls on teh interwebz!
User Profile: http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/User:Rhenaya
Mods: http://dffd.wimbli.com/who.php?id=554

From "Angroshs Kinder" Das schwarze Auge Zwergenhandbuch - (Angrosh Children, the dark eye, german pen&paper, dwarven handbook):
"Elves!? Their men dont wear beards, and their women bathe nacked to lure you into the water and drown you. Thank Angrosh they are as ugly as the day and all big and skinny."

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2009, 10:32:46 pm »

Sniper Joe is a girl?!

Aren't you one of them us too?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 10:34:23 pm by IndonesiaWarMinister »

Rockphed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2009, 12:34:53 am »

Sniper Joe is a girl?!

Since Girls on the Internet are a myth, she must be a man pretending to be a girl.  Bonus points if he has a neck beard. ;)
Only vaguely. Made of the same substance and put to the same use, but a bit like comparing a castle and a doublewide trailer.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2009, 12:41:43 am »

Sniper Joe is a girl?!

Since Girls on the Internet are a myth, she must be a man pretending to be a girl.  Bonus points if he has a neck beard. ;)

See hisher youtube account.
The rap-e-alot videos.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2009, 02:16:57 am »

Actually, girls on the Internet are a quite real phenomenon. The Internet has evolved from a military communication network to an academic communication network to a huge, world-spanning communication network that pretty much anyone with enough money can get access to. According to the Wikipedia,
The Internet carries a vast array of information resources and services, most notably, the inter-linked hypertext documents of the World Wide Web (WWW) and the infrastructure to support electronic mail, in addition to popular services such as online chat, file transfer and file sharing, online gaming, and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) person-to-person communication via voice and video.
Indeed, today you can use the internet for many things other than sending text messages to your fellow military officials and university computer science students. And as a result of this, there are many things found in the internet that are of interest to people who are neither military officials nor university computer science students, causing many "ordinary people" to also seek to utilize it. And since women are, in many countries, legally considered people and allowed to do whatever they want with their free time, there are statistically bound to be at least a few using this modern miracle.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2009, 02:32:32 am »

And since women are, in many countries, legally considered people and allowed to do whatever they want with their free time

:P

TheDJ17

• Bay Watcher
  • [SWAG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2009, 06:06:04 am »

Sorry, It's just that "Sinper Joe" is a really manly name. :(
The spinning =<*Free Form Jazz*>= strikes the Poster in all the senses, ya' dig, utterly blowing the mind!
The Status Quo has been struck down!

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2009, 06:49:47 am »

No, you forget how internet works. Man are man. Women are man. Children are FBI agents.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Deimos56

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: unicorpion]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2009, 01:11:22 pm »

And creepy clowns who stalk you are...
Still creepy clowns who stalk you. :o
I'm curious what the barely conscious ai wrote about.
Well that went better than expected.  He went nuts and punched a rabbit to death, then the dogs and the whole dining hall ripped him to shreds.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2009, 04:19:29 pm »

No, you forget how internet works. Man are man. Women are man. Children are FBI agents.
Look, it's OVER. That's how things were last century, when the internet was only used by computer science students, and female computer science students were genuinely rare. Minus the FBI agents, obviously, they were too busy solving crimes and fighting communism to bother about something like the internet. But things have changed. The internet is not just for nerds anymore.

And what is worse, should you be longing for the Good Old Days, is that in this futuristic gender-equal World of Tomorrow girls can be nerds too. So even if you grasp some new technology that has not yet been seized by the casual users, you're going to run into some females there too.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]