Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Game Over  (Read 61312 times)

TheToeBighter98

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Doppelgangers in New Orleans
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2009, 03:29:38 am »

NUKE9.13 must pay for hating mutes! Anyway, what would I say? "Hey guys, you can totally trust me, after all my track record has been always human so logically I must be human". I only posted because you were overlooking the biggest mute of them all. =P

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2009, 05:36:57 am »

TheToeBighter You were very silent and made a pointless comment and since someone challenged you on it you became a little overly-defensive.

TheToeBighter98

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2009, 05:46:33 am »

That's because I'M SENSITIVE!!!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2009, 05:51:49 am »

Hello everyone. I'm a bit surprised that no one has commented on my complete absence before this post. I'll probably do more later.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2009, 06:12:33 am »

Not sure the whole barely relevant comments thing are helping your cause either.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2009, 08:21:59 am »

NUKE9.13 must pay for hating mutes! Anyway, what would I say? "Hey guys, you can totally trust me, after all my track record has been always human so logically I must be human". I only posted because you were overlooking the biggest mute of them all. =P
Oh, great. A OMGUS vote.
Look, man. Posts with just *ahem* written in them are wrong. Do not make them, ever. Even a post like;
this post is just here as that I don't lurk so much
is way better. Alternatively, do the following
Hmmn, [RANDOM PLAYER WHO HAS BEEN SILENT] why are you so quite?
It may seem hypocrite, but it is better than *ahem*.
Anyway, no worries. Your response was human. Ish.

TheToeBighter You were very silent and made a pointless comment and since someone challenged you on it you became a little overly-defensive.
Woah there, man.
That was a vote purely designed to get him to talk. This is not proper (non-complete n00b) townie behaviour! I give you a FoS for your sins.

Not sure the whole barely relevant comments thing are helping your cause either.
Not sure? As in, don't want to scream DOPP! at a townie, in case people look at you to hard, and see something they don't like?
The silly comments are normal. Just ignore them. High usage of silly comments may be reason for a lynching, but ^^ is inconclusive.

Hello everyone. I'm a bit surprised that no one has commented on my complete absence before this post. I'll probably do more later.
This is a far superior post to *ahem*. Nevertheless, it is merely a quick post, waiting for a more complete post... I hope.

OH GODS IT'S A LIST OF QUOTES AND RESPONSES.
TO MAFIAISSERIOUSBISNIS, I SUCCUMB!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Long Live United Forenia!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2009, 08:59:07 am »

Inaluct's responses seem like something he'd do regardless of his alignment, to me atleast. However, his OMGUS to WA is very uncharacteristic to his intelligence (and I know Inaluct is a VERY intelligent guy behind all that wackiness).

Toey is being a spaz, something that definitely seems out-of-character for him.

Nuke, while admirably scumhunting, is suspicious on the grounds that I KNOW that he's a subscriber to the "control the conversation" strategy for dopps. Remember Paranormal 1? For that, he receives a pinky FoS from me.

Webadict isn't taking his usual cavalier and brazen route to scumhunting, focusing mainly on Inaluct. This is quite odd, in my opinion.

Those are my largest suspicions, and I want to ask something:

Town protector, PLEASE protect me. I was the very first person killed in both Paranormal 4 AND 5. While everything turned out for the best in 5, I don't want this trend to continue.

Can we get a vote count Meph? All this mayhem has me confused as to who's voting for who.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2009, 09:36:36 am »

The Whiteboard

chaoticjosh: Pandarsenic
inaluct: webadict
Kashyyk: Mr.Person
NUKE9.13: TheToeBighter98
Org: Twiggie
A_Fey_Dwarf: R1ck
TheToeBighter98: Flintus10, NUKE9.13
webadict: inaluct

What a mess :P

Oh, quick rules note. If there is Enchanter this game I will not be reflecting that fact in the whiteboard. You'll have to look for inconsistencies in who is lynched to detect if one is present.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2009, 09:42:03 am »

Nuke, while admirably scumhunting, is suspicious on the grounds that I KNOW that he's a subscriber to the "control the conversation" strategy for dopps. Remember Paranormal 1? For that, he receives a pinky FoS from me.
(Man, I just reread the whole thing.
Those were the days, eh?)

Webadict isn't taking his usual cavalier and brazen route to scumhunting, focusing mainly on Inaluct. This is quite odd, in my opinion.
Well, to be fair, nothing has happened yet. Org lacks a scumtell, and there are only assasain bots for day actions, so there is not much to do but go for minor tells and suspicious activity, which is not really webadict's territory.
Long Live United Forenia!

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2009, 09:43:57 am »

unvote, vote inaluct for overreacting to accusations of lurking. hes way too jumpy to be a townie

hey, whaddaya mean i did that last game?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2009, 09:48:26 am »

The Whiteboard

chaoticjosh: Pandarsenic
inaluct: webadict, Twiggie
Kashyyk: Mr.Person
Mr.Person: Alexhans
NUKE9.13: TheToeBighter98
R1ck: A_Fey_Dwarf
TheToeBighter98: Flintus10, NUKE9.13
webadict: inaluct

Updated. I missed Alexhan's vote somehow, and screwed up A_Fey_Dwarf's vote for R1ck. Too early in the morning, I guess.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2009, 09:51:16 am »

hes way too jumpy to be a townie

not that im an authority on the subject.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2009, 09:54:46 am »

Too many silent people in this game. I think the silent people might be lurking scum.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2009, 09:56:14 am »

I have no reason to. No one has really captured m suspicions.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2009, 10:41:38 am »

I have no reason to. No one has really captured m suspicions.
You don't have to vote for suspicion just yet. You can vote randomly.

(Man, I just reread the whole thing.
Those were the days, eh?)
Yeah, that was awesome.

Well, to be fair, nothing has happened yet. Org lacks a scumtell, and there are only assasain bots for day actions, so there is not much to do but go for minor tells and suspicious activity, which is not really webadict's territory.
Hmph. I resent that. ...Despite it being slightly true in IRC. But I'd like to say I'm fairly good at thinking of them. It's harder to find tells on people that I haven't played with before.

unvote, vote inaluct for overreacting to accusations of lurking. hes way too jumpy to be a townie

hey, whaddaya mean i did that last game?
And that little stunt was meant to see who'd jump on that bandwagon. Not that I don't agree with your analysis, but I will certainly FoS Twiggie.

But, if you wanna go off scumtells, why not Alexhans? He's doing his silent thing again, just like Paranormal Round 3(?). And why haven't any of the big players pointed that out? He's usually active (At least semi-active) yet he hasn't posted at all...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44