Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Noah's ark [UTILITY]  (Read 4632 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
Re: Noah's ark [UTILITY]
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 11:31:51 pm »

Yeah that works.

Thanks.

What I'd suggest, is select a line in the main box, and then just let the user double click the line he wants to add in the helper window.  That would be a lot more intuitive for most PC users.

Agreed
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Inzaniak

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a digital banana.
    • View Profile
    • Gamer with Moustaches
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 01:20:05 pm »

There hasn't been any recent posts on your blog, but in one of your posts you wrote that you don't have much time left for programming.

I hope some day you find the time and enthusiasm again to polish this up a bit (with some of the recommendations in this thread). This looks cool and should really help with modding creatures, which can otherwise be a daunting task.
I'm waiting for the next release of Dwarf Fortress because there are a lot of new creatures so i think i'm going to work on that version.

Nimbby

• Bay Watcher
  • One of Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2012, 04:47:59 pm »

Is there any push to update this? It looks very nice, and I don't mean to be pressing, but the last thing that was said announced development for the "newly" released version, besides the fact that the blog is gone. So any answer would be nice, and great work by the way!

Toxicshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • github
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2012, 05:18:54 pm »

PTW. Also, very nice, I kinda really suck at creatures, so I think this will really come in handy.
'ere the Chias get hungry...
Pages: 1 [2]