Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Merchants from hell (literally)

(1/2) > >>

Wh1tefang12:
I've been working on a mod, I go start playing, and after about a year a Trade Caravan of Demons come, and I remember the  Can_Speak tag I gave them, so i think I'll fix this later, but now I'll build a trade depot... Five minutes Later Bed destroyed by Aslot Aslotrusmo Demon merchant. All my beds, doors, workshops, and Floors, were destroyed. So after they finish breaking everything, they go to the Depot, to "Trade", then they smashed the Trade depot, and left. This was all caused by the Destroy buildings 2 tag, also is there a way to make them speak in adventure mode, so they give quests, and not send trade caravans?

Jack_Bread:
Tree Brother, it is inappropriate to talk about HFS without putting a spoiler warning. :(

Wh1tefang12:
Custom demons has nothing to do with HFS, and one of the merchants could leave the map when berserk and i send every one to kill it 18 were killed.

Byakugan01:
give them the baby snatcher tag-they won't send caravans, but will send thieves.

Wh1tefang12:
They already have BabySnatcher and i need them to be a bit weaker because the one that killed 18 was unarmed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version