Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How Do You Recruit Agents Etc?  (Read 3392 times)

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How Do You Recruit Agents Etc?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 11:17:52 pm »

Agents are even better in the latest version.

Also keep in mind that they tend to have skills that can be very hard to raise... my last squad of agents had an average of maybe 5-6 points in Dodge each.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2009, 02:51:58 pm »

thing is it's almost impossible to do anything violent withought getting gangraped by police raids, so what's teh point?
Man, it's funny walking up to a swat team, and instead of having an epic dual simply looking at a bunch of men calling for their mothers, losing their religions or asking for childhood toys.  Traps do work wonders.  Still took a bit of luck to sneak out though, so I'll be more careful in future.  Maybe it would be an idea to have the most important/ violent member of your gang posted in an expensive apartment (actually, I'm not sure if the expensive apartments are better than a business front.  Are they?).

Although I don't think I'll get any agents anytime soon.  Mostly because my kidnappings usually go badly wrong.  Anyone got any hints how to raise psycology without just killing loads of hostages?

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2009, 09:26:09 pm »

You could recruit someone with high skill and have it taught.

Also, how are your hostages actually dying? Keep them restrained so they don't commit suicide, and don't starve and beat them to death. Eventually you'll probably convert them, and gain skill in the process.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==
Pages: 1 [2]