Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Suggestions on wanted levels  (Read 767 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Suggestions on wanted levels
« on: June 15, 2009, 01:45:00 pm »

as it is wanted levels are not well fleshed out.
i think that:
1)you get a vage wanted level on every ones info page (sleepers tell you it)
i.e. of wanted levels
0-clean
1-clean...oh you have a over dew book out of the library
2-a qick talk sony
3-commounity work time
4-jail time
5-your photo is pined up in the local cop shop
6-all cop have orders to bering to in
7-all state cops have orders to put you away
8-your CIA file has you down are local foe
9- your on tv under the header most wanted crime lord
10-ther are several task forces with oders to ''Terminate with extreme prejudice''

2) your wanted level ups the odds that you are stoped by the cops in the street(Stealth/Street Sense help lower the odds) and helps you make threats

3) at high wanted levels raids will come alot qicker and take longer to fight off.

4) when your wanted level is high, conservatives get suspicous qicker and send more backup sooner

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Goron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions on wanted levels
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 02:45:57 pm »

I think it would be nice to know your 'wanted level' as well.
I've always liked the idea of being able to go to the court house and read the outstanding warrants on people. Then you could get an idea for what charges you may face it captured. This would also give a vague idea of how the police will respond when they encounter you... that is, if the police followed any continuum of force besides SHOOT TO KILL! If you are just wanted for a few theft charges, the cops may only attempt to take you in in small force and via less than lethal means (another feature I'd like to see). But if you are wanted for capital murder, they will roll in full force and well equipped.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 04:30:24 pm »

maybe sleepers in the police dpt and court could slow down your increase in 'wanted level'?
Hello Hunam

ChemicalVengence

• Bay Watcher
  • No, seriously...
    • View Profile
    • ChemicalVengence NG account
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 04:41:28 am »

Maybe hackers with a high computer skill could assist in "misplacing" some of the outstanding warrants on your Liberals, as well as hack into each Liberals personal record to see where you stand.