Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Tale Of Birod Icemight  (Read 976 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
The Tale Of Birod Icemight
« on: June 20, 2009, 03:18:13 pm »

The Fall Of a Mountainhome
     The halls of the mountainhome were littered with the green bodies of the Goblins and the heavily armored bodies of the Dwarves. Every where you looked their was blood, burning flesh, and broken weapons. The sounds of fighting still echoed from the bottom floor, as the last of the warroir Dwarves fought to allow their people to escape from death. The bodies of Goblins and Trolls made a makeshift wall which allowed the Dwarves some respite from the battle. Every single Dwarf knew they were going to die, the only question was when would it be. When they where Goblin prisoners? Or when they where free Dwarves fighting to the last for a hope long dead? They all drank a swig of beer from a vial the hammerer passed around.

They chose the latter when they hacked through the dead corpses and surprised the goblins. But alas they where overwhelmed. One dwarf was shot in the throat with a arrow, as he staggered back he hacked away the last wooden support, and with that suppport gone the whole mountain collapsed on the fortress.

A child wacthed his birthhome fall back to the ground from which it was hewed from. He promised vengence against the goblins and their dark allies. His name was Birod Ushilekur and he was a child of destiny. For he would, with his hammer, forge a new nation in a place where ice rules all.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 10:27:07 am by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

ousire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Tale Of Birod Icemight
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 11:28:43 pm »

fort on a glacier i assume?

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: The Tale Of Birod Icemight
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 09:23:42 am »

no community story game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13 years later.
       The band of Dwarven refugees had a squad of swordgoblins hot on their heels. They didnt know where to go next, for there was a huge glacier in front of them blocking their path. They turned around to see a a Dwarf leap the top of the waterfall and smash the ice in front of the Goblins. The goblins looked at the hole in the ice and grinned, they stopped grinning when they heard a loud crack. Suddenly they were in a race to get back to the shore. No such luck. Every heavily armed Goblin fell into the freezing cold water. The ones that tried to scramble to the edge of the water had thier head smashed by the dwarf with the hammer.

He looked back at the group and started walking menacingly towards the migrant group. He hefted his hammer into the air but, put it back on the holster on his back. He extended his hand toward the Dwarf standing in front of the migrant group, the dwarf excepted the hand and shook it breifly,
         "Hello, Im Birod." said the dwarf with the hammer.
          "Im Minkot Varson the fiftysixth. Son of Minkot Varson the fiftyfifth who was king of the Dwarves in the last years of the Golden age of dwarves, he also fought the demon Taolan, who was the leader of The Pluaged horns. I have slain 24 goblins with my ancestors sword, Lavafierce." said the leader of the band of migrants drawing the obsiden sword for effect.
        "Huh, well if you want to be all pompuas and such ill leave you to it,and let you die from frostbite. But if you dont want your little mister to turn black and fall off, I suggest you come with me." ,said Birod, who took note that all the migrants where shivering.
           "Err... fine..." for once the pompuas prince had nothing to say.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 11:34:05 am by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."