Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Many Statues

(1/7) > >>

Therosfire:
Okay. So I decided to make my King's Tomb into something special. And while I was searching for an idea I remembered the Terracotta army. Naturally I stopped and went "Hmm, that would work."

So I have a nice space carved out. I've thought of a few ways to incorperate Magma and Water into this. And I have spots for my 8000+ statues. The question is, Do I make them entirely out of one material? Or do I mix it up a bit.

I was thinking that I would probably make each row of 2000 a different material. 1 row of Green Glass, 1 row of Obsidian, 1 row of Clear Glass and 1 row of Dwarven obsidian or another type of metal made using the Obsidian mod. The throne room and coffin section will have statues made out of Gold, Platinum and Silver.

There will also be 2 treasury rooms filled with coins, and a room filled with Orcs in Steel cages, to forever watch over their mortal enemies tomb. Plus all my kings mortal possessions will be moved down there as well.

Any idea's to improve it?

Hagadorn:
thats sounds pretty epic...

I mean... 8000+ statues, you insane, man!

Mraedis:
Row of ... 2000?
What?!

Firnagzen:
Erm... One embark tile= 48 tiles, no?

2000/48=41.66...

Tell me you meant 200. Tell me you're not (somehow) using a 42x42 embark. Because if you do, I shall hunt you down and steal your computer.

Therosfire:
Well, not quite 2000. Each Row is 1989 statues. 13 statues wide by 153 deep. But close enough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version