Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 46

Author Topic: RP once more: Of Hugs, Nostalgia, and Forum Nonsense.  (Read 27203 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: RP once more: Of Hugs, Nostalgia, and Forum Nonsense.
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 03:43:33 am »

"Hello Archangel. As I was saying:

I fear no king, for I am an EMPEROR!

I have fear god, they have no power over me.

I am the chosen of Joriak, master of flesh.

And I am a SCIENTIST!"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 03:53:42 am »

What appears to be an over-sized WW2 style bomb rolls down the corridor and into the room.
There is a vivid green nuclear warning symbol painted on it. A serial number has been stamped onto the outer casing; 9.13.

"Ey, armok" says the warhead.
"Trying for a roleplaycracy again?"
The warhead views the jumble of limbs on the floor.
"Ooh, shucks. No hugging me, fellows. I'm feeling especially unstable right now. Also, NUKE9.13 takes no responsibility for damaged sustained from prolonged exposure to NUKE9.13 or affiliates. This includes both spontaneous atomization and more mundane side effects of exposure to radioactive materials."
Long Live United Forenia!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2009, 03:59:18 am »

"Why, it appears to be some kind of automous mechanoid in the shape of a remote detonated atomic explosive device. I must study it! NewMars approaches NUKE, screwdriver raised.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2009, 04:01:46 am »

Archangel aimed carefully, then fired. NUKE transformed into a human sized mech. "YES!"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2009, 04:02:22 am »

*hugging Little* ^_^

"Hi Nuke.
As for the two show-offs here:
My chosen one is no emperor, nor king, nor god, chief, nor general, nor governor, nor anything but humble.
Hmm, I know, lets form a betting pool, I bet 5 hugs Mars win."

((OOC Edit: how old is actually little?))
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 04:04:49 am by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2009, 04:08:38 am »

Using his grasp of vocabulary, NewMars knows that mech is short for mechanical fighting vehicle. I. E. not a robot. Thus he is able to pilot NUKE.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2009, 04:10:53 am »

Archangel fired again. This time NewMars was the target. He turned into a monkey. "I love this rifle! Modifying reality is fun!"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2009, 04:12:33 am »

Using his extensive knowledge of genetic engineering, NewMars was able to turn himself back

"You'll have to do more then that to make a monkey out of me!"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2009, 04:14:57 am »

"Like make you forget how to turn yourself back?"
My full sig

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2009, 04:16:52 am »

NUKE9.13 transformed back into a warhead. This made NewMars look like that one guy who sits on the warhead. With the cowboy hat.
"Get offa me, idiot.
And you there, Archangel; cut it out."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2009, 04:18:01 am »

"Please, I am prepared for EVERYTHING; and I do in fact, mean everything. Including the thing you're thinking of right now involving the Eiffel tower and......... Samus? Okay that made no sense whatsoever, but I AM STILL PREPARED."
Gets off nuke

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2009, 04:23:39 am »

"What the hell are you talking about? I was thinking about zombies."
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2009, 04:25:53 am »

"That's not what my THOUGHT-O-CENTRIC TRANS-SPATIAL VIEWING DEVICE says!"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2009, 04:27:44 am »

"Well it's wrong."
My full sig

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2009, 04:29:52 am »

"Seriously, if you guys do not cut it out I will detonate"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 46