Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, July 1st, 2009  (Read 9553 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, July 1st, 2009
« on: July 01, 2009, 05:06:10 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, July 1st, 2009

Mission Status (Threetoe):

Friends, what can I say?  We have built a flame that calls back light to the seasons of darkness long past and brings the hopeless shades of the past back to life, better to enhance the celebration so mighty.  You knew it wasn’t over.  There will be hard times.  Nothing, however, can stop the true force.  Let the beacon we have made show the way to the next crest.  There we shall meet and, with the power of your generosity, blaze the trail to forever.

Programming Schedule (Toady One):

I'm happy with the progress on squads so far, all things considered.  I'll be continuing on with that this month as the main object of work, possibly throwing in some of the other diverse remaining items left in the other categories on the list.  Month-end breaks are cancelled until I'm done, but I might take a day or two off depending on circumstances.

Fun with Numbers:

It was kind of a crazy month.  At the close of the 13th, we only had $496, but 5 days later we were up to $1513, partially on the strength of one large contribution (thanks!).  Thanks to everybody else that contributed as well.

June:      $2723.83
May:       $2221.92
April:     $2549.15
March:     $2997.46
February:  $1428.62
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:41:18 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!