Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Who will win the final battle of Warriors of Armok, and how?

Fireheart (beheading)
- 5 (33.3%)
Fireheart (bisection)
- 1 (6.7%)
Fireheart (cleaving)
- 5 (33.3%)
Nichaey (beheading)
- 3 (20%)
Nichaey (bisection)
- 1 (6.7%)
Nichaey (cleaving)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36

Author Topic: Warriors of Armok: Magma of Life [The Final Match: Fireheart vs. Nichaey]  (Read 107983 times)

nichaey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Nichaey
Weapon: ≡Copper Battle Axe≡(300☼)
Armour:≡Copper Shield≡ (150☼)
Fighting style/mindset: Wait for them to swing first. Block. Chop them into little pieces before they can swing again.

That should leave 50 in my coffer

Question: will you be able to buy training?

Blood For The Blood God!......Skulls For His Skull Throne!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

This thing is sick man.

Sign me up?

Name: ToonyMan
Weapon: You decide, I can't.
Armour: You decide, I can't.
Fighting Style: CHARGE!!!

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Neyvn: both weapons have to be the same type, and a Bronze Spear(-) would cost 300 not 150.

Nichaey: No training buying. Originally I was going to have it so you choose your skill levels and attributes, but it was all getting to be too much work and would be a real mess.

Toonyman: I don't think I should pick for you. In organizing this I've gotten to know what the best choices in equipment are, it probably wouldn't be fair.

So far I see about 4 people who could be real contenders. Luck will probably play a bigger role in these early rounds though with the limited choice in equipment.

Anyways, i'm getting alot more signups then I thought I would and the tournament is getting bigger and bigger. Rather then ending signups Sunday I think i'll cap this at 16, a good number for a tournament. There are 15 signups right now so there is 1 spot left.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Toonyman: I don't think I should pick for you. In organizing this I've gotten to know what the best choices in equipment are, it probably wouldn't be fair.

Ah!  You got me.  Ok....umm...

Weapon: -Bronze War Hammer-
Armour: Copper Chain Mail, Copper Chain Leggings, Copper Shield, Copper Cap.

RARR!!  Shoes are for sissy men.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah!  You got me.  Ok....umm...

Weapon: -Bronze War Hammer-
Armour: Copper Chain Mail, Copper Chain Leggings, Copper Shield, Copper Cap.

RARR!!  Shoes are for sissy men.

LOL YOU DUMB F*CK!

*cough*

Just kidding  :D

Ancient Thingy

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Neighbourhood Axedwarf
    • View Profile

Whoa, this sounds cool! Sign me in.
Name: Biblet the Superior
Weapon: (-)copper battleaxe(-)
Armour: copper (s)chain mail(s) 120
copper (s)chain leggings(s) 30
copper (-)shield(-) 60
copper (s)helm(s) 60
copper (s)gauntlets x2(s) 60
copper (s)low boot x2(s) 60
copper (-)battle axe(-) 120
Fighting style/mindset: Biblet prefers to strike quick and hard with his battleaxe, trying to dance around the arena (yes, I know that's kinda hard with a 40 pound medieval battleaxe weighing you down) and confusing the opponent with MOVES OF GREAT AWESOMENESS.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit: Nvm, you listed the price wrong for the helm and it got me mixed up.

Sign-ups are now closed but I need equipment confirmation from abculatter_2 and Neyvn.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 03:20:58 pm by BloodBeard »

Ancient Thingy

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Neighbourhood Axedwarf
    • View Profile

Lol, thanks for pointing it out. I was originally going to make the helm fine quality but the price was over the limit by 10. And then me, being smart as I am, went back and changed the quality while not changing the price.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There are some names given that I can't figure out if they're dwarven names or not and maybe some of you could clarify.

WorkerDrone: Is Uzindurple supposed to be the last name? And if it's from the language file what is it in english?

Keldor: Litostdural, did you mean Litastdural (Torchhonor)?

Rashilul: I can only change the last name in DC if it is a word in the language file and I can't figure out what 'Rashilul' is in english.

Remalle: I'll assume you want Amudakith (Thunderwrath) to be the last name and be changed in DC.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 07:50:02 pm by BloodBeard »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Opps, must have read it wrong with the two spoilers open...
Why can't I have a Bronze Spear (S) and a copper sword???

If I can and I did read what you said wrong

Weapon:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Armour:

If I can't... Damn and...

Weapon:

Armour:
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Remalle: Is Amudakith supposed to be the last name? And if it's from the language file what is it in english?
Remalle: I'll assume you want Amudakith (Thunderwrath) to be the last name and be changed in DC.
Yes to both.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Remalle: Is Amudakith supposed to be the last name? And if it's from the language file what is it in english?
Yes to both.

Oops, the first one was supposed to be Workerdrone and his 'Uzindurple' name  :-[

Changed.

And Neyvn , you can't have those weapons because they are different types. You can only have two of the same weapon like two spears or two swords.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rashilul: I can only change the last name in DC if it is a word in the language file and I can't figure out what 'Rashilul' is in english.
Quote from: Rashilul
Deathlord was named for his love of death.
The first time he killed was two minutes after he was born when he strangled a kobold thief to death. Now he has come to the arena looking for fame, glory, and death.

rash=death
ilul=lord
Now that I look back I should made that clearer.:-[
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 08:05:39 pm by Rashilul »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh ok, gotcha...
Never got up to battles let along making weapons so I never noticed that...
Meh oh well...

Fine then, lets see...
Weapon:

Armour:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 08:09:15 pm by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Rashilul
Deathlord was named for his love of death.
The first time he killed was two minutes after he was born when he strangled a kobold thief to death. Now he has come to the arena looking for fame, glory, and death.

rash=death
ilul=lord
Now that I look back I should made that clearer.:-[

Ah. Yeah, Death and Lord didn't come up when I searched the name in dwarven because they both use symbols.

Edit: OH. I just figured out what Workerdrone's 'Uzindurple' means. It's Ironglove in HUMAN. Filthy tricky human.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 08:17:32 pm by BloodBeard »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36