Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: I'll just leave these here (NO MOAR REQUESTS)  (Read 20765 times)

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I'll just leave these here
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2009, 03:20:13 am »

Draw a top hat wearing a top hat!
The first top hat shall have a cane (wearing a top hat) and a monocle(wearing a top hat)!

Didn't you see the part about no more requests til he catches up?

I'm pretty sure he was just requesting that out of spite anyway, after I fail-stamped his Let's Play.  :)

In other news, there is absolutely nothing in the following picture to indicate that it is either giant or flying, you're just going to have to take my word for it. And the silly string got mostly cut off from drawing in a giant sketchbook. And I don't draw a lot of tanks. And I couldn't find a good reference picture. And I like disclaimers.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I drew the dwarf throwing the pineapple but it turns out he was supposed to be in a tuxedo, so I'm going to redo it and not just draw the parts I remember anymore :P

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2009, 03:22:29 am »

It fires gravity defying bullets?

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2009, 03:23:36 am »

If by gravity defying bullets you mean silly string, then yes. Yes it does.

Edit:

I sort of like this one. That said - least dynamic throw pose ever. It looks like he's using The Force.

Also, I forgot last time,
Ambolance :3

Bleedy markers and sloppy writing, not horrible spelling. My God it will be a relief when I can afford some real inking pens >_>
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 04:31:21 am by kinseti »

ousire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2009, 07:44:01 am »

I sort of like this one. That said - least dynamic throw pose ever. It looks like he's using The Force.

the movies would have been so much better with force-pinapples >_>

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2009, 12:35:20 pm »

I think this deserves another EPIC

"Also, yes, of course we can all use the force.  What made you think otherwise?"
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2009, 12:59:38 pm »

I can't believe I've completely ignored this thread.  Your drawing ability is everything I've wanted mine to be.

If I could request another?  Dwarf(s) being attacked by goblins, who are ninjas.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2009, 03:11:41 pm »

Who happen to be totally invisible, until they get smashed out of the ballpark. What a great idea!
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2009, 06:54:06 pm »

These are all incredible. The chess one is my new background.
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
- T.S Eliot

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2009, 11:37:11 pm »

That is more awesome then I even imagined it would be  :D.  Thank ya.  The tank shooting confetti looks good still even if you don't draw them often.  Alot better then my drawing skills.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2009, 03:36:25 am »

Thank you all for the unexpected influx of kind words!

I can't believe I've completely ignored this thread.  Your drawing ability is everything I've wanted mine to be.

If I could request another?  Dwarf(s) being attacked by goblins, who are ninjas.

Although technically I've put the requests on brief hiatus, I'm going to put this on the list because :
1) It's something I want to draw.
2) You opened with flattery. Clever.
3) I've recently learned Aqizzar is the Duke Baron of the boards, making this a mandate.

Firstly, a quicky:

And secondly, one I spent way too much time on. But the idea of Doctor Who/DF slash just appealed to me on some inexplicable level. Hopefully we have more than one Doctor fan in the house?

Continuing the sacred tradition of comics without punchlines. But I figured out that if I chop them up, photobucket won't resize them! Woo! Also, that's 15 requests at the rate of 1 per day, which I'm quite happy with.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 02:35:56 pm by kinseti »

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2009, 03:50:42 am »

:O

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2009, 09:20:55 am »

Apples and Pears my good man! I love Doctor Who! Shame Tennant's being replaced, in my opinion he was the best "new" Doctor.
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
- T.S Eliot

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2009, 09:43:17 am »

Aqizzar is a Baron, technically.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Mr Tk

• Bay Watcher
  • Would you like a mint? It's only waffer thin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2009, 07:28:46 pm »

And secondly, one I spent way too much time on. But the idea of Doctor Who/DF slash just appealed to me on some inexplicable level. Hopefully we have more than one Doctor fan in the house?

That. Is. Awesome!

After I posted I was worried you might not know Dr Who. But by the heart of the Tardis you do.

Then here I was thinking that it would be a single panel as you've been drawing before hand. And then arrives this.

Allons-y overboard!
First ten minutes of play I ate my loincloth and then got some limbs torn off by a super friendly rat. Thumbs up from me.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I'll just leave these here (requests?)
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2009, 03:41:19 am »

Yes, David Tennant is pretty damn great, and it sucks he's being replaced. I don't know anything about the new guy except that he looks like...how would the Brits put it? A bit of a wanker.

I feel like I have to requote this one so you don't just think I'm being weird or something.

A creature that resembles a bone-plated centaur, but with the rear body of a turtle (complete with shell and short legs), with the upper body having six arms, with four fingers on each hand. The head has a splitting lower jaw a-la Predator, and the hair on it is transformed into long flexible spikes. This monstrocity manages to wear a very torn black leather jacket, with shoulderpads made of fur.
Quite the image, eh? And he's going to keep transforming, too. :)

I am not spending any more time on this. I am never drawing anything like this again. I am cleansing myself of the whole experience. I might have to tear it out of my sketchbook, because it makes me uncomfortable. It's like Goro had a baby with Cthulhu and it was raised by gay uncle Shadowrunner.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16