Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Seventh age of legends  (Read 1891 times)

Iodinium

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Seventh age of legends
« on: March 09, 2012, 05:19:05 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

7th age of legends after 84 years ???
It was hopping between Myth and Legends every ±2 years. Does this happen more often? The world itself is... Not that nice.

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile
Re: Seventh age of legends
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 06:30:07 pm »

World size?
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

Matoro

• Bay Watcher
  • if you drive alone you drive with hitler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 01:39:45 am »

CursedBurger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 02:48:27 am »

As far as I've seen, it's because of werecreatures - civilizations cut them down, but new people keep getting infected, so you ride the border between myths and legends repeatedly.

Geekkake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 11:56:18 pm »

I'm not sure werebeasts factor into it, but the wiki hasn't been updated either way. I think the real change may be that megabeasts can breed now. Check Legends when the world's done and look at the megabeasts in the historical figs.

Geekkake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 11:56:49 pm »

I'm not sure werebeasts factor into it, but the wiki hasn't been updated either way. I think the real change may be that megabeasts can breed now. Check Legends when the world's done and look at the megabeasts in the historical figs.

E: that's still pretty cool, though.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 01:14:24 am »

Megabeasts could breed in the old version.  Every so often the adventure forums would have someone who found a dragon egg and didn't know what to do with it.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Malarauko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 02:29:12 pm »

I got third age of legends in 125 years then got like 5 werebisons in a row.
Dwarf Fortress - Losing is fun.