Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: Toon Mafia - Day 4 - Fatal Decisions - GAME OVER  (Read 27001 times)

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia - Day 1 - Trouble In Parachutes
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2009, 02:24:30 pm »

I claim the role of old man! I kick people to no effect!

Therefore, my kick was just something to do, not a hostile action.

In general, trust is the most valuable commodity in mafia games, and that lack of trust is what makes it fun. I can trust my chin, and I can trust ToonyMan. Nobody else. Being able to quote ToonyMan directly would destroy that: Everyone would post quotes of ToonyMan's role PMs, the mafia would be found, and the game would be boring. Look at Paranormal 5, where a known pro-town ghost made the entire game short and significantly reduced the amount of discussion going on. By contrast, a claim as I did is fine, since it's my words, and you don't know if you can trust them. I'll say that you can, but that gets really circular really quickly.

Similarly, editing posts (for reasons other than fixing mistakes, as you did) is frowned on: We want to be able to go back and see what you have said before.

So, getting back to what my chin wants me to say, going all the way to a roleclaim was probably unneeded: Your chin hadn't pushed you into it, and revealing that kind of information means that the mafia know what you are as well. But, you seem as if your kick meant no harm, and an old man would be hard-pressed to wound my chin with only kicks.

My chin unvotes, then moves on to the other suspicious people.

Flintus, Little, Pandarsenic, and SHADOW haven't said anything. My chin is suspicious of people who don't say anything, but there are more than three: at least one of them must be innocent. My chin agrees that we can't make any moves on them... Yet.

So we'll move on to Archangel, who bandwagoned to the fluffy baby seal god on nothing more than an odd feeling. As I said before, how odd. Archangel, care to explain yourself? You, at the least, cannot claim the inexperience of a newborn.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2009, 02:31:44 pm »

, and SHADOW haven't said anything.
Hello! :D

Uh... Yeah I have.
 In fact I was going to make a post on Barbarossa's role quote,but I got distracted.(you-TUBE!!!)

As for voting,I'm still not too suspicious of anyone at the moment. So,No vote.

-SHAD0Wdump ;D

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2009, 09:32:06 pm »

Like I said, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2009, 10:20:43 pm »

I vote for nobody.

We need to see who does what first.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2009, 10:44:10 pm »

You fools! There are 11 people, no? If we don't lynch, the scum gets one of us, then we go to 10 and have learned very little!

Still, since we have a guy who can shoot, if there's only 1 death tonight, we've learned very much. If there's no death, we've learned even more. I support not lynching tonight, even if it is the best action to lynch. Vote no lynch.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2009, 10:57:52 pm »

My chin requests, nay requires, that I reveal it in all of its splendor. Though you knew me from the beginning as a nerve-stapling baby sniper, my chin has other ideas and with the strange events of late has made a most convincing argument that I give up my baby-sniping ways and follow it on the path to my True Destiny. As such, I declare my chin, and by extension myself, to be Serious Sam. Each night, I shall select one person to kill with the sheer quantity of coolness that my chin exudes. With luck and/or skill, that person shall be one of the vile pro-mafia people, for I am Pro-Town.
Me too, actually.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2009, 11:21:23 pm »

Still, since we have a guy who can shoot, if there's only 1 death tonight, we've learned very much. If there's no death, we've learned even more.

How exactly does the 'no death' scenario occur?

-SHAD0Wdump ;D

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2009, 11:31:32 pm »

no death.

unlynch cheeetar.

Mr.Person convincing is.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2009, 12:05:25 am »

Still, since we have a guy who can shoot, if there's only 1 death tonight, we've learned very much. If there's no death, we've learned even more.

How exactly does the 'no death' scenario occur?

-SHAD0Wdump ;D

It's very possible, with potential roleblockers, doctors, and whatever other shit ToonyMan cooked up.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2009, 12:10:46 am »

Oho, I imagine if luck is in our favor a new player will have to be added.

Actually, that might be a possibility. Alright guys, no killing this round. I want to test something.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2009, 12:38:17 am »

Um. No Lynch then.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2009, 04:29:34 am »

I think I've just become used to playing with experienced people, so I shall unvote Barbarossa. Since I don't think Little has said anything, I have voted for her.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2009, 06:35:33 am »

Vote Count So Far:

Little - Archangel (1)
The Randomizer - Duke 2.0 (1)
Archangel - Rysith (1)

No Lynch - SHAD0Wdump, Little, Mr.Person, BarBar the Seal God, Cheeetar (5)

Havn't Voted - Flintus10, inaluct, Pandarsenic (3)

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2009, 10:19:51 am »

Still, since we have a guy who can shoot, if there's only 1 death tonight, we've learned very much. If there's no death, we've learned even more. I support not lynching tonight, even if it is the best action to lynch. Vote no lynch.

There are two claimed town vigilantes. There are probably several other killing roles. The chance of their only being a single death tonight (implied to be only the mafia kill) is tiny. Thus, though we might learn more by having no or 1 death tonight, that's unlikely to happen. Each day/night that we don't kill mafia is another night that they have to pick us off. What information could you get out of that scenario that is so valuable it is worth wasting a day on the unlikely event that only one person dies?

Oho, I imagine if luck is in our favor a new player will have to be added.

Actually, that might be a possibility. Alright guys, no killing this round. I want to test something.

Is that no lynch, or no killing during the night as well?
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2009, 11:02:25 am »

I don't think the mafia guys will matter in this plan.

The plan will succeed!
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19