Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Lord of the Rings:A Mafia Game: SIGN UP!  (Read 9269 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Lord of the Rings:A Mafia Game: SIGN UP!
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2009, 02:53:24 am »

Little knocks on LOTRM's dorm room.

"Yo, dude? Me and the rest of the players are gonna head down to the pub. Listen, we all feel really bad about saying your system was broken and shit, let's just forget the whole thing and make up over a couple of drinks. It's not like we don't like you, you're just imperfect, but so is everybody else. Just come on, we'll head down to the pub, pound back a few, and then finish the Night okay?"

No answer. Little knocks again.

"Dude? I know your in there. Paranormal said he saw you head in there this morning, said you looked pretty sad. Come on, man, open up."

Still no answer. Little begins to look concerned. She knocks on the door again.

"If you're not gonna open the goddamn door, at least say something. Dude? Oh fuck..."

The realization hits Little like a brick to the head, and she takes two steps back, breathing deeply. She gathers her courage and braces herself as she puts her hand on the doorknob and twists it, giving it a gentle push. The door swings open, revealing a grisly scene. Little gasps. The door opens to the flat's small living room. Sitting in a flat-backed chair made of cheap pine is LOTRM, the left side of his head torn open by a self-inflicted shot from the gleaming handgun dropped on the floor. Little's eyes grow wide, and she flees from the apartment, leaving the body behind her, running to find someone to tell...
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2009, 09:16:04 am »

IT WAS SOLIFUGE!
He took his handgun, shot LOTRM, and made it look like a suicide!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lord of the Rings:A Mafia Game
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2009, 11:37:09 am »

It's true. I admit it.

Seriously though, as much as I would like to finish this Mafia game, I find that my inspiration has moved elsewhere. I've been taking up writing and traditional art, so I can move beyond half-finished stories and 16x16 pixel graphics... also, I'm finally getting my life in order, and am planning to take about 18 credit hours of classes for 3 semesters, and then move across the country to go to a proper University... no more of this working 40 hour weeks and taking 2 classes per semester at a Community College.

Also also, I've no hard feelings about criticism at all; that's what helps things get better! I'm just sorry I wasn't at a point where I could appreciate it, so much as feel disheartened by it. I can certainly unlock the thread, resend all messages and info to someone, and let another intrepid GM finish the game up, but I don't think I want to continue running it.

Sorry to all players for being a spotty GM, especially if you were enjoying it!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 11:40:04 am by Solifuge »

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lord of the Rings:A Mafia Game
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2009, 08:53:31 pm »

It's true. I admit it.

Seriously though, as much as I would like to finish this Mafia game, I find that my inspiration has moved elsewhere. I've been taking up writing and traditional art, so I can move beyond half-finished stories and 16x16 pixel graphics... also, I'm finally getting my life in order, and am planning to take about 18 credit hours of classes for 3 semesters, and then move across the country to go to a proper University... no more of this working 40 hour weeks and taking 2 classes per semester at a Community College.

Also also, I've no hard feelings about criticism at all; that's what helps things get better! I'm just sorry I wasn't at a point where I could appreciate it, so much as feel disheartened by it. I can certainly unlock the thread, resend all messages and info to someone, and let another intrepid GM finish the game up, but I don't think I want to continue running it.

Sorry to all players for being a spotty GM, especially if you were enjoying it!

If you guys really need a GM, I'll volunteer.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2009, 07:59:54 pm »

Bomp

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2009, 08:48:44 pm »

!xmafia in

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2009, 03:26:40 pm »

Yo I'll play
Nom nom nom

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2009, 03:42:51 pm »

Its already going on.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2009, 04:12:44 pm »

gahhh nvm then
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]