Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Super-Lyncher Mafia Night 1 (REREAD THE LYNCH POST, ERROR CORRECTED)  (Read 11052 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Super-Lyncher Mafia Day 1
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2009, 06:02:13 pm »

Posting to not be lurking. I dont have much to add.

'nuff said.

Org has filled his quota for the day.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2009, 07:23:41 pm »

First off, vote count:

Frelock- Leafsnail, JanusTwoface
Servant Corps- Frelock
ToonyMan- Meph

Second off, two clarifications. One, I disallow anti-lynchers from having mafia-members as targets. Two, I force it so there are more town-members than mafia-members at the beginning of the game. Three, I also fudge roles slightly so that impossible to win or broken setups are not used (One 7p game had 5 jesters! One 6p had 2 lynchers to the sole mafia-member!). Just know that each of the 2 sides can potentially win, depending on who gets lynched and who the mafia nightkills. As for you 3rd parties, you guys can also all win, although possibly not in the same game, if there's a lyncher with a survivor as a target, for example.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2009, 07:25:20 pm »

If I read that correctly (and each of the 3rd parties is telling the truth), then we know that there are 3 town, 2 mafia, and 3 third parties.

Correct?
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2009, 10:11:48 pm »

Meph: I'm Pro-Town too, so you're not alone in that...

Leafsnail: Reveal your target in public. Your anti-lynch target is not Mafia, revealing that it is either a Third-Party Role or a Townie, and if he is a Townie, the Mafia will have to kill him to make sure there is no Town base.

I already know of one Anti-Lyncher Target, which I will use if I have no choice.

Town: In order to disrupt Frelock's plan for an alliance between Third-Party and Mafia, Frelock must be lynched. Mafia will kill, but Town will still mantain majority. Vote Frelock.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2009, 11:56:21 pm »

It's a beautiful plan, isn't it?  I was originally considering just lurking until you guys lynched me on policy; this is much more fun for me, however.  If I can't be lynched for being scum, I'll be lynched for being willing to become scum.  Either way, I win.  However, Leafsnail and Janus, the scum might not kill your targets, and instead take out their vengeance on you for not siding with them.  I highly suggest cooperation with our scummy freinds.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2009, 04:53:43 am »

Ok, Org is confirmed non mafia and he is my target.  He is, in fact, a confirmed towny to me.  Which is interesting, because he'd probably be at the top of my suspect list if he weren't my night kill target.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2009, 10:46:45 am »

I'm mildly confused.

Org, I need you dead as well.  Which is good for me and Leaf (we both win if you are night killed), bad for Org (we need you night killed), and bad for the town (only one more or less confirmed townie rather than two).

To confirm my story, ask Servant Corps.  I told him yesterday when Frelock decided to 'reveal' him as scum.

To the scum:
If you kill Org tonight, it would be greatly appreciated by both Leafsnail (I'd assume) and myself.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2009, 11:08:08 am »

To confirm my story, ask Servant Corps.  I told him yesterday when Frelock decided to 'reveal' him as scum.

I will confirm JanusTwoFace's story.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2009, 11:21:13 am »

Mod: When does the day end?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2009, 11:40:53 am »

Mod: When does the day end?
Since you all seem pretty intent on lynching Frelock and I was supposed to end the day yesterday, I'll end the day right now.

Journal Entry 3

Well, that was interesting! It looks like they've determined that they should lynch the one know as Frelock. Such a fascinating process! They tie him down and begin to dance around him. Then, one of the shamans says a few words and begins making puncure marks on Frelock! Frelock screams in pain, then falls silent. We wait half an hour (I didn't see why) when, suddenly, a miracle happened. Frelock sudddenly sat back up! It was the most amazing sight I've ever seen, Journal! He wouldn't talk much, so it's unknown if his journey has changed him, but he's alive! This trip has been filled with amazing sights and sounds, we'll see what the night brings us!

Night 1 begins now. Send in your target, mafia members.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Super-Lyncher Mafia Night 1
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2009, 01:38:05 pm »

Just a small correction, Frelock hasn't revived. I had the wrong role written down. Sorry!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]