Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we stop this round and start a new one?

Yes
- 14 (60.9%)
No
- 8 (34.8%)
Other (explain)
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 47

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Game is ended  (Read 59095 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Day 3 brings new hope
« Reply #555 on: July 31, 2009, 01:35:55 pm »

Keep in mind that while I consider EchoP to be a Townie and a person I trust, I do not trust Kashyyk yet. I believe him to be the FBI Agent, but am not sure if he is Cultist or Human. I do know though that there is only one Cultist and no other scum, meaning that if Kashyyk is the Cultist, he has no incentive to lie about EchoP' status. He could pretend to investigate everyone else and call them Human, but it just means that the people he call Human are in fact Human.

So, tldr version. EchoP is cleared, the town base is begining to form.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 31, 2009, 02:09:29 pm »

Well, then, would anyone be against lynching lurkers? I want Twiggie gone.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 31, 2009, 02:12:27 pm »

The Whiteboard
Mr.Person : Servant Corps
Twiggie : webadict
No Lynch: Frelock
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 31, 2009, 02:17:51 pm »

I'm fine with Lurker Lynches or NLs, I suppose.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 31, 2009, 02:56:23 pm »

I'll go along with the Twiggie lynch. I've been lurking in the hope that people will forget that I'm playing and not kill me early on. So far, it's working.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: July 31, 2009, 04:35:34 pm »

My only posts for several days were just to say I was seriously really ever gonna catch u-

Wait

We're only on Day 3?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 31, 2009, 04:39:06 pm »

My only posts for several days were just to say I was seriously really ever gonna catch u-

Wait

We're only on Day 3?

Yeah. I think we had a day extension d2.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 31, 2009, 04:46:53 pm »

IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

*slips back into netherworld

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 31, 2009, 04:56:22 pm »

Hush, Toony. You only get one post after you've died, after that you can only post in the dead chat.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

EchoP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 31, 2009, 10:05:55 pm »

Okay, last night I investigaeted EchoP and found him Human. So we have another person on our confirmed towny list.

So EchoP I'd like you to roleclaim, but you don't have to. It is entirely down to you and wether you feel your role (if you have one) is worth speaking up.
:)
Vanilla Townie btw. I honestly do not have a special role.

So... why'd you choose EchoP?
Not only did I ask to be investigated, but after pushing so hard for that SniHjen lynch I was probably the most suspicious as well. I think it was a justified investigation.

EchoP, I apologize for calling you a Doppelganger. Sorry.
I brought it entirely upon myself to be fair. I was convinced that Sni was a dopp/cult and when he flipped it was understandable for such accusations. Sorry for playing so poorly.

On the upside, the accusations allowed me to be seered, which allows us to form a human base.

Keep in mind that while I consider EchoP to be a Townie and a person I trust, I do not trust Kashyyk yet. I believe him to be the FBI Agent, but am not sure if he is Cultist or Human. I do know though that there is only one Cultist and no other scum, meaning that if Kashyyk is the Cultist, he has no incentive to lie about EchoP' status. He could pretend to investigate everyone else and call them Human, but it just means that the people he call Human are in fact Human.

So, tldr version. EchoP is cleared, the town base is begining to form.
Yes, Kashyyk can still be scum, but to try and lynch him now would be a bad idea. I say we go through, Kashyyk can seer, and tell us if he finds anyone, but more importantly we can start lynching the more suspicious people. If we start getting down to below 10 people, then maybe it is time to lynch him just in case.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 31, 2009, 10:14:09 pm »

In any case, we should all claim our role to EchoP. He's clear.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 31, 2009, 10:20:39 pm »

Why him? Why not Kashyyk? As far as I can tell, we have just as much information about him.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 31, 2009, 11:01:24 pm »

Why him? Why not Kashyyk? As far as I can tell, we have just as much information about him.
Because while Kashyyk could potentially be Cult, EchoP cannot. Simply, there is no role he could be, apart from Exterminator, that could be hurtful to us. And I doubt he's an Exterminator.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 31, 2009, 11:05:30 pm »

Because while Kashyyk could potentially be Cult, EchoP cannot. Simply, there is no role he could be, apart from Exterminator, that could be hurtful to us. And I doubt he's an Exterminator.
Ok.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 31, 2009, 11:35:57 pm »

Wait, EchoP is not clear and neither is kashyyk. If kashyyk were claiming to be an FBI agent while actually an alien with no actual investigative role, he could be making up these alignments of players just to clear himself. It is easy to fake an FBI agent, as you don't need to know anything about the players you say you are investigating. You can just say they are town, and even if they weren't, they wouldn't disagree with you anyway. This may be the case with EchoP, I suggest we hold off sending him role info just in case this is what has happened.
I agree that a lynch of lurkers would definitely be best in this situation, so I am voting for a inaluct lynch seeing as he hasn't posted much at all and voted to lynch twiggie for lurking which is exactly what he did.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 47