Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we stop this round and start a new one?

Yes
- 14 (60.9%)
No
- 8 (34.8%)
Other (explain)
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Game is ended  (Read 59344 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Day 3 brings new hope
« Reply #570 on: August 01, 2009, 12:35:14 am »

Why him? Why not Kashyyk? As far as I can tell, we have just as much information about him.
Because while Kashyyk could potentially be Cult, EchoP cannot. Simply, there is no role he could be, apart from Exterminator, that could be hurtful to us. And I doubt he's an Exterminator.

Wait, EchoP is not clear and neither is kashyyk. If kashyyk were claiming to be an FBI agent while actually an alien with no actual investigative role, he could be making up these alignments of players just to clear himself. It is easy to fake an FBI agent, as you don't need to know anything about the players you say you are investigating. You can just say they are town, and even if they weren't, they wouldn't disagree with you anyway. This may be the case with EchoP, I suggest we hold off sending him role info just in case this is what has happened.
I agree that a lynch of lurkers would definitely be best in this situation, so I am voting for a inaluct lynch seeing as he hasn't posted much at all and voted to lynch twiggie for lurking which is exactly what he did.

The only alien that would pull that kind of thing would be an exterminator, and the lack of night kills would seem to suggest against that. Even still, I suppose you're correct. Until he pulls out an inspection that correctly tells an alien, we can't say anything for sure.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: August 01, 2009, 03:13:18 am »

A survivor could reasonably desire to pull that off, if we haven't already lynched one.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 01, 2009, 03:53:15 am »

No, but Servant Corps puts a monkey wrench in that idea. There's no scientist, there's no dopp seeker (Of if there is one, he's already lost, so whatever), and if there is an agent seeker, it's Kashyyk. Survivor, maybe, but a survivor would have to be aware how easily the facade can be broken by a myriad of roles.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: August 01, 2009, 05:35:52 am »

Why him? Why not Kashyyk? As far as I can tell, we have just as much information about him.
Because while Kashyyk could potentially be Cult, EchoP cannot. Simply, there is no role he could be, apart from Exterminator, that could be hurtful to us. And I doubt he's an Exterminator.

Wait, EchoP is not clear and neither is kashyyk. If kashyyk were claiming to be an FBI agent while actually an alien with no actual investigative role, he could be making up these alignments of players just to clear himself. It is easy to fake an FBI agent, as you don't need to know anything about the players you say you are investigating. You can just say they are town, and even if they weren't, they wouldn't disagree with you anyway. This may be the case with EchoP, I suggest we hold off sending him role info just in case this is what has happened.
I agree that a lynch of lurkers would definitely be best in this situation, so I am voting for a inaluct lynch seeing as he hasn't posted much at all and voted to lynch twiggie for lurking which is exactly what he did.
Like I said, the only role that WOULD disagree is the Exterminator. No more Dopps, so no point for Dopp seeker. If Agent Seeker, choose Kashyyk. No point in lying. Duuuuuuh.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: August 01, 2009, 06:29:41 am »

Well, then, would anyone be against lynching lurkers? I want Twiggie gone.

what exactly have you got against me in particular?
i've posted more than some other people here. (and no, i didnt count, so if im wrong... i really dont care.)

im going to vote inaluct for bandwaggoning against me and trying to lynch anyone he can to get the numbers down.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 01, 2009, 02:10:37 pm »

It was Webadict that voted you, I think.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 01, 2009, 04:42:51 pm »

i know... thats why i quoted him. i simply find inalucts voting more suspicious than webadicts here.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 01, 2009, 04:50:48 pm »

Fact: Webadict is alive on Day 3, I am suspicious of him.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 01, 2009, 08:46:01 pm »

I don't quite get what you mean, Pandarsenic.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 01, 2009, 09:51:53 pm »

I don't quite get what you mean, Pandarsenic.
He means that it's suspicious that I'm still alive with it being Day 3, which usually means I'm scum. Although, to be fair, I've never died in a game yet. I've only ever been lynched.

Also, Cheeetar, would you mind telling me who's the last scum?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 02, 2009, 12:32:10 am »

I don't know. Are you inferring that I am the last scum, or are you asking for my suspicions?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: August 02, 2009, 02:15:34 am »

i know... thats why i quoted him. i simply find inalucts voting more suspicious than webadicts here.

More like you want to make an OMGUS vote, and Fey is already voting for me, right?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: August 02, 2009, 02:57:12 am »

Inaluct, that's the impression I got from it, too.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: August 02, 2009, 03:27:24 am »

I got the impression he was trying very hard to avoid OMGUS'ing. This is a purposeful null-tell. At the same time, he seems town-like to me for correctly pointing out that Inaluct was acting scummy. He didn't COMPLETELY ignore the vote, like some scum do, nor did he get all dramatic and defend himself, making a big deal out of a mislynch, like scum would. He simply pointed out what, to me, is a better lynch target anyways.

On the other hand, lynching REAL lurkers would probably be a better idea at this point. I'm talking Archangel levels of lurking here.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: August 02, 2009, 05:30:50 am »

I don't have an opinion one way or the other, so, I've got nothing to say.

I'm talking Archangel levels of lurking here.
OK. I think I should just stay away from this subsection once this game is over. I'm just not talkative enough. I don't have anything to say so I don't post, which tends to mean that I don't have anything to say.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47