Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Skill Synergy  (Read 10482 times)

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Skill Synergy
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2009, 07:41:24 pm »

Yanlin is banned, eh, Ciarog.

He won't respond. AGAIN.
* IndonesiaWarMinister RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

HAMMERMILL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2009, 12:39:43 am »

Well, shot-shells fired out of a revolver are incased in a sort of plastic bullet so the shot doesn't make direct contact with the barrel and wear on the rifling of your revolver. Rat-shot is pretty useless stuff anyways, good for killing snakes and rats, as the name implies.

That said, I would never fire buckshot out of a slug gun either.

Somebody a should really push the limits of the gun laws and make a 30" rifled, cylinder-bore semiauto shotgun with a detachable magazine that takes 3.5" magnum shells and can mount a scope.

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2009, 05:20:48 am »

I think we're getting a bit off topic here, aren't we boys?

Let's get back to skill synergy. Regardless of the whole shotgun thing, there should be at least SOME bleed through, I think - maybe only one or two levels, because even if the types of guns are highly different, there are always similarities - how you resist the recoil, how you use the iron sights.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!
Pages: 1 2 [3]