Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Eliminating the grind!  (Read 1549 times)

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
Re: Eliminating the grind!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 04:58:06 am »

Share!

riffraffselbow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 05:29:37 am »

Well, I tried my hand at my own, and I must say it sucks, but it does the job (except when there is nothing on the ground except trees. Then it starts forest fires.)
Code: [Select]
^!t::
Send gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate

{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}gate{Enter}
press ctrl+alt+t to activate it. each press throws 20 rocks picked up off the ground at your feet. It can occasionally throw your weapon, so be careful and check to make sure you don't leave anything behind.
Will not work if you get any more items than you start with.
"And God saw that the world was too moist, and that none of the Scorpion race could be placed upon it; and so he started over."

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 12:35:00 pm »

#space::
send gbtt{enter}
return
there's mine. get rocks untill it goes up to your "t" key. thenstand on a square where when picking something up you would press b. then just hold down the windows key and space. feel free to change the key combination to activate the macro if you like.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 12:36:50 pm by Dragooble »
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 04:53:00 am »

I've run into trouble with autohotkey scripts when I don't insert Sleep calls in certain places. *Goes and pulls up the script in notepad++* "Sleep 10" was good enough for the throwing training and... whatever else that is alongside it... I hacked it together quickly, and haven't used it in months, so I'm not sure what does what now :/ .

A working variant of what I used should be...
^t::

Sleep 200

Loop 50
{
  Send g
  Sleep 10
  Send a
  Sleep 10
  Send t
  Sleep 10
  Send a ; replace with whatever letter the object will end up at
  Sleep 10
  Send {Enter}
  Sleep 10
  Send {Space} ; just in case one of the earlier commands got skipped and left you in a menu, happened to me a lot in testing
  Sleep 10
}

return
I can't test it right now as I have morrowind running. I was doing something in it, but left to look up something and got distracted, winding up here :D .
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.
Pages: 1 [2]