Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 4796868 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 03:51:46 am »

Well, I'm currently working my way through Sleuth so give me a month and I'll check it out.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 03:56:54 am »

End of act 2 is too awesome for words.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 03:59:27 am »

Holyfuckingshiiiiit.

Okay, I'm a bit confused too. Still, incredible.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 08:45:34 am »

Latest update = Amazing.  End of act.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2009, 01:00:50 pm »

Alright so, the Wayward Vagabond come across a "secret base" on his travels.  He screws around inside it and at one point types a command into this console that starts a countdown.  Hilarity Ensues while he waits.  WV begins to ascend the strange base when the countdown reaches 0.  The "base" launches into the sky and begins hovering to the location it's suppose to go which is some kind of frog base, but anyway.  On the way he runs into the Peregrine Mendicant on the way there, but nothing really happens.  It does show PM at the front of some round base (people have said this is the meteor that destroyed John's neighborhood).  It jumps back to the past now.  It shows Roses' trouble with the generator and her Mother activating the hidden passage to safety.(?)  Zoom to the Dark Fortress place.  John's Dad is being brought in captivity by two imps.  Unfortunately for them, they don't know they are trick handcuffs which are insanely easy to open.  To Dave now, he is about to have an epic fight with his brother.  Wayward Vagabond then lands down next to the ancient frog place now (remember it was made back in the past, but not many.  The ship thing is out of gas too.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 01:06:08 pm »

actually i don't think the round thing is the meteor. it's the "fruit" that grew off the tree that grew at ground zero of the meteor collision of johns house. however it still could be the meteor.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 01:20:21 pm »

I think the tree grew from the meteor, and that the round thing is what it looked like.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2009, 02:11:36 pm »

Go back and watch.

See the volcano part?

See the foreground mountains? THEY ERODE.

With such attention to detail, the MSPA team deserves to have the funding for a 10 hour movie.
Eh?
Eh!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2009, 02:32:41 pm »

It has been speculated that Gardengnostic lives in a mountainous area, does this mean that she ends up having her home meteor'd as well?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2009, 02:46:08 pm »

what is the cause of such speculation?

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2009, 03:14:38 pm »

The takeoff location is a not very developed patch of the USA, close to Ontario.

The landing site is on an island in the middle of the ocean.
Eh?
Eh!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2009, 05:42:11 pm »

Epic avatar is epic.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2009, 06:26:40 pm »

Oh wait.
X2 double epic avatar combo!

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2009, 07:07:23 pm »

That music was win.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

ousire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2009, 08:30:22 pm »

i dont know what the deal with Rose's mom is, but i think she might be involved with whatever company made the 'game.'

watch the video. right before it shows her opening that passageway, lightning flashes around her house and you can see the game's symbol on the wall. either its part of her house, or she lives right next to it or something.... O_o

also, i suspect she might be a badguy. right after the passage opened, it showed a veiw down into the base of the evil base thing, and from what i saw, it looked as if that passage migth have linked to it. i cant wait for more updates to see what the hell happens next. (is dave's bro a good guy or a bad guy? i honestly cant tell)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 3524