Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3322 3323 [3324] 3325 3326 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 4836093 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #49845 on: October 25, 2014, 01:16:58 am »

Anyone have a read on Tumblr's reaction?
A bit quiet since it's so late. People are crush, support groups are being formed.

there's this

meanwhile
Aradia Megido:i wonder how everyone else is doing right now

Huh. Caliborn looked pretty sad at the end. I think that he's not actually Lord English. Maybe Calliope is?

Either that, or she's responsible for Caliborn becoming Lord English. It would make sense, since there's pretty much no way that Caliborn would have the patience to actually create (and carry out) all these weird plans.
He's sad because it's the first time he ever got his ass handed to him and this is probably what changes him for the worst to become LE.

My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49846 on: October 25, 2014, 01:18:40 am »

Jade is dogtier already, she can't come back. I think.

Yeah, beds are a one-time deal...as far as we know at least.  Who knows, the residual dust in the cartridge and the fact that there are two dead gods there might do some weird stuff to it.

Huh. Caliborn looked pretty sad at the end. I think that he's not actually Lord English. Maybe Calliope is?

Either that, or she's responsible for Caliborn becoming Lord English. It would make sense, since there's pretty much no way that Caliborn would have the patience to actually create (and carry out) all these weird plans.

Time is about becoming inevitability, though.  Could do something to his patience as he gets further along.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Might be what causes John to gain control of the powers.  Not mastery, but he could get close to doing what he wants.  I'm curious as to how Roxy's ability would factor into that, if it does, since she did...something...with her powers.

They thought that after her dreamself died, so there might still be hope for here.

No, her dreamself was revived, and that was the only way it worked.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:20:21 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49847 on: October 25, 2014, 01:24:41 am »

He's sad because it's the first time he ever got his ass handed to him and this is probably what changes him for the worst to become LE.
Uh, if I remember correctly, it was pretty clear that he wanted to destroy everything, even in his LO_A_ days. He wasn't completely bonkers like LE, though.

Personally, I think that this might change him for the better, not for the worse.

...Am I the only one who hopes we get A6A6A4 next, not more A6A6I3? I want to see how how LE implements his OCs into his world of stolen handicrafts. I might get my wish, since the end of the flash showed him reaching for the mouse.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #49848 on: October 25, 2014, 01:46:57 am »

« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:49:46 am by Gatleos »
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #49849 on: October 25, 2014, 02:27:01 am »

Why didn't this update show up in my RSS feed

Awesome flash, anyway. And so many dead children! It's like Hunger Games, only better!

Well, Aranea established she wanted to change the timeline, and I guess that's what a doomed timeline looks like. We still have at least one Time player and John's Retcon ability to Fix Fucking Everything, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen: I can't see this bloody cul-de-sac of a game over have much effect on the main timeline, the way John's doomed gate skip early on created Davesprite for example. So I think it's more likely they will work around this mess instead of undoing it, but I've been wrong before.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49850 on: October 25, 2014, 02:34:39 am »

Gamtosis?

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49851 on: October 25, 2014, 02:50:05 am »

I guess if it's literally title "GAME OVER" then the Caliborn is going to use his universal device to load up a previous save game.

Presumably using the same buttons we've had since the beginning of the comic.

EDIT: With some help I remembered why all this is happening.

Aranea and her stupid "hurr I'll heal the doomed timeline to alpha status durr" plan.

EDIT2:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 03:15:14 am by Sergarr »
._.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49852 on: October 25, 2014, 02:54:56 am »

Can't keep down the clown.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49853 on: October 25, 2014, 03:06:19 am »

Yeah, I love the comedy/tragedy mask thing going on there.

But seriously, why does everyone seem to think the clown died in this flash? Even in an alternate timeline? ("There is no timeline I'm aware of..." etc. etc.)

Nothing prevents him from sustaining fatal wounds: Dude's been perforated to hell before, as you might recall. He lay down in a heap and bled all over the place, letting Caliborn mistake him for dead. It just didn't stick. I don't see how being quartered is going to be any more permanent than all those bullet holes were.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #49854 on: October 25, 2014, 04:30:48 am »

Probably because Caliborn didn't multi-tap him into the brain.

That being said:
(Now imagine all those brooms had shity makeup and cod pieces)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49855 on: October 25, 2014, 08:05:31 am »

But seriously, why does everyone seem to think the clown died in this flash? Even in an alternate timeline? ("There is no timeline I'm aware of..." etc. etc.)

Nothing prevents him from sustaining fatal wounds: Dude's been perforated to hell before, as you might recall. He lay down in a heap and bled all over the place, letting Caliborn mistake him for dead. It just didn't stick. I don't see how being quartered is going to be any more permanent than all those bullet holes were.
The Caliborn has personally offed the Author so he maybe possibly is not aware of the currently unfolding events.

We're also dealing with a retcon time-traveller here, which leads to time-line changes that the Author was not aware at the time he made that statement.
._.

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
  • OH NO, EVERYTHING'S DEAD!
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #49856 on: October 25, 2014, 08:59:48 am »

How long is this flash? I think is used the entirety of Carne Vale, so 4:23 minutes?
Every dwarf, every dwarven man, women, and child, that comes to our forts will die there; it's truly sad when you think about it. And we ask our selves, why? Why do we push forward, knowing this fate, that we are destined for failure? Because, this game grasps the concept of mortality. Some games you can never lose, but we all stop eventually, causing a 'death' to those game's 'worlds'. Dwarf Fortress gives us a definite end, knowing that we will leave that world eventually, and move on to more.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49857 on: October 25, 2014, 09:50:41 am »

Jegus Christ
this was fun to watch
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #49858 on: October 25, 2014, 11:17:46 am »

Apparently, this is supposed to be the page of the next update. It currently says "coming soon".
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 11:26:47 am by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49859 on: October 25, 2014, 11:31:02 am »

Oh, no, Gamzee could still be alive. In two pieces at the bottom of a lava lake. Its also possible Hussie was trolling Caliborn when he said Gamzee was invulnerable because he was a clown. Highblooded trolls are hard to kill. Vriska survived amounts of blood loss that no human or lowblooded troll could have. Eridan had to get bisected to get killed and Feferi got her internal vital organs vaporized by wandmurder.

Next update might be this flash, but with John jumping around preventing deaths. In any case, it can only get better from here.

Unless we find out the Mayor is dead
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 ... 3322 3323 [3324] 3325 3326 ... 3524