Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3354 3355 [3356] 3357 3358 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 4752976 times)

King Kravoka

• Bay Watcher
  • I will eat you.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #50325 on: November 27, 2014, 12:13:24 am »

My bets are on Pipeorgankind, which is a remix of Showtime anyway.
I'll go with that!
Sure. Yes, you are the Silver Surfer to a very inept Galactus.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50326 on: November 27, 2014, 02:14:56 am »

My bets are on )(IC attempting to interrupt the Pipeorgankind with throwing all the planets.
._.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #50327 on: November 27, 2014, 09:26:46 am »

Never mind. My computer is very confused right now.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50328 on: November 28, 2014, 12:10:59 am »

New update!
That was... quite awesome. Also,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50329 on: November 28, 2014, 12:31:59 am »

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #50330 on: November 28, 2014, 12:37:21 am »

My bets are on Pipeorgankind, which is a remix of Showtime anyway.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50331 on: November 28, 2014, 12:47:57 am »

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #50332 on: November 28, 2014, 12:55:41 am »

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #50333 on: November 28, 2014, 05:08:29 am »

It's weird seeing that quest finally resolved. It's like I was playing an adventure game 5 years ago and just decided to finish it.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50334 on: November 28, 2014, 11:19:09 am »

It's got me wondering about the other quests.  Jane was supposed to restore life to her planet, which kinda happened when she went trickster...  But maybe that didn't count due to the nature of trickster mode.  Or maybe it just didn't matter.  Or maybe she just didn't pick up her quest reward from her denizen!

Rose specifically ignored her quest in LOLAR, but it was probably the fact that Cetus ate all the fish.  Not sure how the seer of light would fix that...  Maybe convincing Cetus that returning the fish to the ocean would let their population grow, resulting in more food long term.  I wonder what sort of end-game reward would have come of that, but AFAIK even doomed Rose didn't complete the quest.  Unless the quest was to get really drunk with Cetus or something, allowing alpha Rose a better connection with the void and its horrorterrors.  Just guessing aloud.

Kanaya says Jade needs to warm up the unnaturally LOFAF by reheating the forge.  Presumably the planet's temperature is due to Echidna, which would fit with John and Rose's quests.  Dave and her fix this by reactivating the Forge volcano (somehow).  Doing this was probably necessary to forage the frogs and build the new universe, which is a reasonably grand denizen quest reward.  Jade also visited Echidna later to get the quill for the scratch, but that probably wasn't her planet's quest.

The wiki doesn't even have a guess as to what problem Hephaestus may have caused on LOHAC.  LOHAC has no problems and is basically the awesomest planet in every way.  But Hephaestus does demand access to the Forge, so that he can fix something.  That could be Dave's denizen quest, particularly since it results in repairing the Deringer into Caledflwch, the sword that can harm Lord English.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50335 on: November 28, 2014, 12:28:23 pm »

It's got me wondering about the other quests.  Jane was supposed to restore life to her planet, which kinda happened when she went trickster...  But maybe that didn't count due to the nature of trickster mode.  Or maybe it just didn't matter.  Or maybe she just didn't pick up her quest reward from her denizen!

Rose specifically ignored her quest in LOLAR, but it was probably the fact that Cetus ate all the fish.  Not sure how the seer of light would fix that...  Maybe convincing Cetus that returning the fish to the ocean would let their population grow, resulting in more food long term.  I wonder what sort of end-game reward would have come of that, but AFAIK even doomed Rose didn't complete the quest.  Unless the quest was to get really drunk with Cetus or something, allowing alpha Rose a better connection with the void and its horrorterrors.  Just guessing aloud.

Kanaya says Jade needs to warm up the unnaturally LOFAF by reheating the forge.  Presumably the planet's temperature is due to Echidna, which would fit with John and Rose's quests.  Dave and her fix this by reactivating the Forge volcano (somehow).  Doing this was probably necessary to forage the frogs and build the new universe, which is a reasonably grand denizen quest reward.  Jade also visited Echidna later to get the quill for the scratch, but that probably wasn't her planet's quest.

The wiki doesn't even have a guess as to what problem Hephaestus may have caused on LOHAC.  LOHAC has no problems and is basically the awesomest planet in every way.  But Hephaestus does demand access to the Forge, so that he can fix something.  That could be Dave's denizen quest, particularly since it results in repairing the Deringer into Caledflwch, the sword that can harm Lord English.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50336 on: November 28, 2014, 12:33:03 pm »

I totally missed it too until people here pointed it out
And seeing as Dave (who has produced endless quantities of that) was also designed by Condense as the one to fight Lord English...

Wait what

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=008220
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50337 on: November 28, 2014, 12:37:09 pm »

Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50338 on: November 28, 2014, 01:02:42 pm »

WE don't even have any proof that Hephestus alchemized the Deringer from broken Caledfwlsh.

Maybe both swords actually exist in a weird self-contained loop and the caledfwlsh that Dave breaks into two is actually the same caledfwlsh that was alchemized in this session.
._.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50339 on: November 28, 2014, 02:08:34 pm »

Huh I just re-read http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=008310
Rose considers working on her quest to "play the rain" and suggests it would involve her violin.  So each player's personal quest might involve music, and/or fixing a problem their denizen caused.
I guess Dave's and Jade's quests are mysteries for now.  Maybe Dave's quest was to "Play the stock market" (which did involve playing his timetables).  I don't see how to connect Jade's guitar-synthesizer thing with the frog breeding though.
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 3354 3355 [3356] 3357 3358 ... 3524