Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3393 3394 [3395] 3396 3397 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 4796086 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #50910 on: February 17, 2015, 09:47:08 am »

"missing players"? That's the first time I've heard that.
._.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #50911 on: February 17, 2015, 09:51:38 am »

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 09:26:06 am by penguinofhonor »

DreamThorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Seer of Void
    • View Profile
    • My game dev hobby blog (updates almost never)
« Reply #50912 on: February 17, 2015, 09:56:45 am »

@Sergarr: I posted my previous hypotheses very long ago in this same thread.

@penguinofhonor: He still has to be angry at something though.  And if he was just wrecking stuff for fun he would be enjoying himself, and it doesn't seem to me as if he is.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50913 on: February 17, 2015, 01:33:27 pm »

@penguinofhonor: He still has to be angry at something though.  And if he was just wrecking stuff for fun he would be enjoying himself, and it doesn't seem to me as if he is.

Having the green sun flowing through him could be causing him a great deal of pain, as it is the inverse to his aspect, and destruction is the only way to reduce the pain he has.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50914 on: February 17, 2015, 01:41:32 pm »

Well, currently he's busy trying to find and eliminate Calliope, the ghosts, etc. in order to protect himself. In general, it seems from his actions as well as the 'evil-aligned' cherubs' description that he will just destroy things because it is in his nature to destroy and break, as well as a 'hobby' for his enjoyment.

The main problem with deciding on LE's motives is that we've pretty much only seen him wipe out a shitton of ghosts and blow up a bunch of stuff (and killing a very silly Hussie). We haven't seen anything that would indicate any emotion, mostly because he's been too busy unhinging his mouth and killing people to say or do anything else.

@Sergarr: I posted my previous hypotheses very long ago in this same thread.
Actually, could I have a link for this? I'm actually very interested, but the next few days are going to be busy for me and I don't really have time to look back.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50915 on: February 17, 2015, 01:54:48 pm »

I'm assuming he's talking about the aspects that none of the human players have.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #50916 on: February 17, 2015, 02:32:45 pm »

Having the green sun flowing through him could be causing him a great deal of pain, as it is the inverse to his aspect, and destruction is the only way to reduce the pain he has.

1. role inversion isn't a thing

2. he's angry at the fact that his sister isn't completely gone from existence forever, as it was stated a few times in A6I3 and A6I5.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50917 on: February 17, 2015, 02:35:36 pm »

1. role inversion isn't a thing

2. he's angry at the fact that his sister isn't completely gone from existence forever, as it was stated a few times in A6I3 and A6I5.
+1 to both

why would space flowing through time even cause pain it's completely bonkers
._.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #50918 on: February 17, 2015, 04:11:16 pm »

Screw classpect whinging!  How about some real updates?
Based on the hit webcomic Homestuck, Hiveswap is an episodic 3D point-and-click adventure game about a young human girl named Joey who gets sucked through a portal to the alien planet of Alternia. There, she joins a band of scrappy troll rebels and embarks on an epic journey to save the world and find a way home.

Developed by What Pumpkin Studios in NYC, Hiveswap is infused with the trademark humor of the webcomic and features a vibrant cast of characters, puzzle-solving gameplay, and an original story that will captivate Homestuck fans and newcomers alike. Act 1 is slated for release in Spring 2015.

King Kravoka

• Bay Watcher
  • I will eat you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50919 on: February 17, 2015, 04:51:24 pm »

Should there be a Paradox Space thread, or is there already one?

Screw classpect whinging!  How about some real updates?
Based on the hit webcomic Homestuck, Hiveswap is an episodic 3D point-and-click adventure game about a young human girl named Joey who gets sucked through a portal to the alien planet of Alternia. There, she joins a band of scrappy troll rebels and embarks on an epic journey to save the world and find a way home.

Developed by What Pumpkin Studios in NYC, Hiveswap is infused with the trademark humor of the webcomic and features a vibrant cast of characters, puzzle-solving gameplay, and an original story that will captivate Homestuck fans and newcomers alike. Act 1 is slated for release in Spring 2015.
An actual ETA, sweet.
Sure. Yes, you are the Silver Surfer to a very inept Galactus.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #50920 on: February 17, 2015, 06:25:17 pm »

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 09:26:18 am by penguinofhonor »

DreamThorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Seer of Void
    • View Profile
    • My game dev hobby blog (updates almost never)
« Reply #50921 on: February 18, 2015, 03:34:54 am »

@sergarr: After a long and arduous search, I found my original posts:

Missing players
Space/Doom

My ideas have changed by now, of course.  I now believe the space and doom mix-up was an actual ploy by Caliborn, similar to the chess "hats".

It seems I may never have posted my explanation for why specifically those four classpects are the missing ones.  It's pretty long, so I'm spoilering it.

Spoiler: Classpects (click to show/hide)

EDIT: New revelation: (Link to relevant page)

Lord English's rage is caused by his cursed juju, created by, and given to him by Gamzee.  Trace this back through causality if you want to go insane.

EDIT 2: Even more edit: (Link to relevant page)

Kurloz and Gamzee might be planning to hijack the human session so as to create the dark carnival!  Or maybe I'm paranoid and reading too much into this.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 07:35:08 am by DreamThorn »
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #50922 on: February 18, 2015, 01:42:24 pm »

So I guess since I got more free time now, what with only needing to go to school for one week this whole month, is anyone else interested in playing the Oversser Project?

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #50923 on: February 18, 2015, 03:20:34 pm »

Man, I haven't played that in ages. Me and a group of friends used to try and organize RP sessions on it, great fun. Is the captcha system still bullshit?
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50924 on: February 18, 2015, 03:30:56 pm »

So I guess since I got more free time now, what with only needing to go to school for one week this whole month, is anyone else interested in playing the Oversser Project?

Anything major been done since the last time?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 3393 3394 [3395] 3396 3397 ... 3524