Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3450 3451 [3452] 3453 3454 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 4795105 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #51765 on: July 01, 2015, 11:33:49 am »

Tumblr is so full of delicious tears right now.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #51766 on: July 01, 2015, 12:48:42 pm »

Guys, you're all forgetting something.

Vriska somehow managed to put on even MORE weight.
Well that's not new. She's constantly expanding at a exponentially accellerating rate. (Vriska) is just ahead on the curve due to time bubble shenanigans.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #51767 on: July 01, 2015, 01:31:46 pm »

The funny part is that in the next act or so Vriska will have finally exceeded her Schwarzschild radius, at which point she'll collapse into Black Hole Vriska and a problem sleuth-esque several act long boss battle will follow.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51768 on: July 01, 2015, 02:05:36 pm »

Guys, you're all forgetting something.

Vriska somehow managed to put on even MORE weight.
Obviously the Furthest Ring is full of clouds of hydrogen to accrete to her.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #51769 on: July 01, 2015, 06:09:59 pm »

so is homestuck over yet

I want to know if the comic that gave me irrational hatred of betty crocker and slightly rational hatred of guy fieri is still around

I refuse to read through act 7 until the whole damn thing is just

finished

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51770 on: July 01, 2015, 06:26:55 pm »

It is currently in Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 5, which is about 33% of Act 6 Act 6, or about 11% of Act 6, or 5% of Homestuck so far.

After A6A6I5 is A6A6A6, after which comes A7.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51771 on: July 01, 2015, 07:38:00 pm »

God is this new update all kinds of horrible

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
._.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51772 on: July 01, 2015, 07:54:21 pm »

Meenah is too empathetic to be around people she likes because she doesn't trust herself and hasn't grown to hold herself accountable enough to alter herself.

It is currently in Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 5, which is about 33% of Act 6 Act 6, or about 11% of Act 6, or 5% of Homestuck so far.

After A6A6I5 is A6A6A6, after which comes A7.
So much more time to go. I hadn't realized *sigh*
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51773 on: July 01, 2015, 08:33:51 pm »

Well. Today was fuckin' dark as hell. I think I pity Meenah the most, though.

I do wonder how long they've been wandering around a crumbling afterlife made at least partially out of nightmares. That shit has to get to you after a while, especially when it's mostly alone.

Also, how in the eleven hells did live!Vriska even FIND those two in the first place? Did she plant a tracking beacon on herself when the meteor flew through or something?
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51774 on: July 01, 2015, 09:38:17 pm »

vriska gets her way in the end: the comic

if you kill her she will god tier and undie

if you kill her god tiered she will be paradoxed back into existence by meta powers

and now, even if YOU'RE vriska, she will STILL get her way over yours, just because she's vriska

i can see why people get really angry about this one internet comic character

but at the same time, there's no other way this could have worked out, given these three's personalities
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 09:40:23 pm by freeformschooler »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #51775 on: July 01, 2015, 11:47:36 pm »

vriska gets her way in the end: the comic

if you kill her she will god tier and undie

if you kill her god tiered she will be paradoxed back into existence by meta powers

and now, even if YOU'RE vriska, she will STILL get her way over yours, just because she's vriska

i can see why people get really angry about this one internet comic character

but at the same time, there's no other way this could have worked out, given these three's personalities
So Vriska is TF2 pyro?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51776 on: July 02, 2015, 11:04:16 am »

So after sleeping on it and thinking about this meeting in my head, I'm just about 100% on Vriska's side.

(Vriska) has done absolutely nothing in the way of positive character growth since she found the superweapon. Her friends had enough of her shit and abandoned her, and Aranea ruined an entire timeline on purpose. Both of those showed her how damaging her attitudes and actions had been to that point, giving her ample opportunity for reflection and the afterlife provided lots of time for change.

Instead, she ran away from every single responsibility she had. She didn't use the superweapon for anything, didn't try to pass it on to anyone else who would. She didn't take the opportunity to reconnect with her friends or try to make amends in any way like Vriska did with Tavros and her renewed friendships. Instead, (Vriska) ran away from everything with a stranger, and made Meenah into a living emotional crutch, becoming completely emotionally codependent in the process.

Reading commentary elsewhere actually disturbs me when people adamantly believe (Vriska)'s emotional state is positive character development, when she's actually regressed to an even more unhealthy and imbalanced state than she'd ever been in before.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51777 on: July 02, 2015, 01:06:47 pm »

People actually think that (Vriska) has gone a good way? Come on it was pretty obvious that things were questionable around the time she decided to get pirate tats and hang around with Meenah all the time.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51778 on: July 02, 2015, 01:15:00 pm »

That said, Vriska isn't any better, given that she still plans to engage fucking Lord English all by herself.

Kind of hypocritic, given that she in previous update has blamed (Vriska) for her decision to engage Bec Noic all by herself.

I wonder if (Vriska) is going to meet up with Self-Esteem!Tavros...
._.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51779 on: July 02, 2015, 01:31:39 pm »

I feel like support for (Vriska) is the natural outcropping of what happens when a good many of us are exposed to someone getting browbeat and abused by someone. It elicits a sympathetic reaction, and some people tend to go a bit farther with it to become very supportive of the person on that end of it. I actually have no problems with people who think (Vriska) has gone in a good direction because that's just human nature at play when reading a story.

The people who are terrible are the people who think what Vriska is doing is a good thing, and they unfortunately also exist.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /
Pages: 1 ... 3450 3451 [3452] 3453 3454 ... 3524