Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3509 3510 [3511] 3512 3513 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 4794036 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #52650 on: May 05, 2016, 01:37:22 am »

SP34K W1TH TH3 NUM3R4LS TH3 BL1ND PROPH3TS ONC3 US3D

yeah it tried to call your attention to the 413 and everything

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52651 on: May 07, 2016, 06:56:54 am »

Yeah, we also had
TG: ok just to be clear
TG: thats 413
TG: not "aie"

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52652 on: May 09, 2016, 11:21:30 am »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52653 on: May 09, 2016, 02:54:53 pm »

Wat.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52654 on: May 09, 2016, 03:00:08 pm »

I liked the horse part.  Other than that, reserved optimism.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52655 on: May 09, 2016, 04:06:32 pm »

Horse.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #52656 on: May 09, 2016, 09:55:11 pm »

The MSPA Forums have been "down for maintenance" for a very long time now. Possibly since the conclusion. What's the deal with that?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52657 on: May 09, 2016, 10:13:08 pm »

The MSPA Forums have been "down for maintenance" for a very long time now. Possibly since the conclusion. What's the deal with that?
IIRC, somebody hacked them, and WP's being tight-lipped about the whole deal, though, apparently, the hacker destroyed ... pretty much everything, really. There's a fan-made quasi-replacement here, for the time being.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #52658 on: May 09, 2016, 10:14:46 pm »

Over a week before.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52659 on: May 09, 2016, 10:21:34 pm »

:(

Anywho, on a lighter note, I find myself wondering if the artists would be interested in seeing live orchestral performances of some of the stuff on the Bandcamp.  Because quite frankly I kind of want to play some of it.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:01:05 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #52660 on: May 09, 2016, 11:02:34 pm »

:(

Anywho, on a lighter note, I find myself wondering if the artists would be interested in seeing live orchestral performances of some of the stuff on the Bandcamp.  Because quite frankly I kind of want to play sone of it.

Alexander Rosetti would, methinks... Courser and Genesis Frog (the album) seem to be the most appropriate for that.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: there's an update I have proof
« Reply #52661 on: May 11, 2016, 05:02:58 pm »

Hussie has always been terribly myopic about predicting his own output, usually in the way of underestimating himself.  Famously took a "slow week" and posted eighty pages in five days.  Intended to wrap up Act 5.2 by April 13th, wound up in late October.  Now, by his own estimation, Act 6 could be "roughly on par with" Act 5, which depending on whether that's including .1 and .2, and the two month production time for Cascade, is about 10 to 16 months.  Not including the Act 7 ending arc.  And that's his own guess, from his own appreciation of his working speed.

That's about as much confirmation as I need for Homestuck easily blowing deep into 2013.

I read Problem Sleuth from about midway to the end day.  I ignored Homestuck until around John leaving his bedroom.  Since then, I've been checking the nearly daily updates nearly daily for now more than two years.  I've written fucking fanfic.  The idea that I could be eagerly reading or even awaiting the epilogue come the holidays of 2013 is just a little scary at this point.  I really don't know if I have the energy to keep giving a shit that long, nor do I know if I want to.

Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #52662 on: May 11, 2016, 08:53:33 pm »

obviously the answer to one or both of those was "no", which is a fair answer

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52663 on: May 12, 2016, 11:03:09 am »

and the overseer project

Out of curiousity, are they still limiting the amount of stuff you can do based off of time?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #52664 on: May 12, 2016, 02:47:30 pm »

Not as far as I could tell.
Pages: 1 ... 3509 3510 [3511] 3512 3513 ... 3524