Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3516 3517 [3518] 3519 3520 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 4796906 times)

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #52755 on: October 28, 2016, 11:26:30 am »

I take it to mean "Crackpot fanon based on one out-of-place pixel have even less grounding if they're from this." It's basically canon, but of no significance.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52756 on: October 28, 2016, 02:25:09 pm »

I take it to mean "Crackpot fanon based on one out-of-place pixel have even less grounding if they're from this." It's basically canon, but of no significance.
So sorta like, uh, inversion, then? I mean, the initial grounding is somewhat sound, but the expansion of the system to try fitting absolutely everything under it had some conspiracy-theory-like elements of creative interpretations of events.
._.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52757 on: October 28, 2016, 03:56:25 pm »

There's a Homestuck Discord?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #52758 on: October 28, 2016, 04:28:15 pm »

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52759 on: October 28, 2016, 05:12:59 pm »

Post-canon sounds like "after canon".  IE, noncanon even though it's from Hussie.  Which is cool
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52760 on: November 12, 2016, 02:36:13 am »

As far as fan MVs go, I feel like that this captures the entire human element of Homestuck very well.  And largely the trolls, too, if you believe that they're support characters (like they ostensibly are).
No consorts or carapaces, though ):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WPkztH_R04

Come on!  We used to have such wonderful fanart dumps.  Mostly from Duke.  But...
if you're still out there...
What fan creations are you still periodically reviewing?

I mean, surely, you ALL haven't abandoned...  such an important thing...
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #52761 on: November 12, 2016, 06:50:48 am »

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52762 on: November 12, 2016, 11:51:04 am »

The image server is having some issues, but otherwise that was a perfect recommendation thank you
Haha this song https://coolandnewwebcomic.bandcamp.com/track/three-in-the-morning-4-hours-late-remix
She/they

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #52763 on: November 12, 2016, 06:12:56 pm »

here is fruity pebbles

scott stutzman is a legend and i would recommend everyone to him

the reason cool and new references him is because he's done a lot of good shit with Bowman, who you may know for Sburban Jungle, telling you about the squiddles, meowing really loudly, or his buttocks

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #52764 on: November 25, 2016, 08:36:21 pm »

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but saw it pop up when i briefly visited Tumblr again.

It's a pretty decent match-3 homestuck game, and it incorporates some actually pretty neat elements. I've been a fan of most non-mobile match-3 games since Bejeweled, and it's very nice.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52765 on: November 26, 2016, 10:44:20 am »

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but saw it pop up when i briefly visited Tumblr again.

It's a pretty decent match-3 homestuck game, and it incorporates some actually pretty neat elements. I've been a fan of most non-mobile match-3 games since Bejeweled, and it's very nice.

I'd say it's a lot more than pretty decent. This is a really clever fusion of RPG and Match-3, with a lot of fun mechanics that add to the challenge. Good stuff!

Working my way through a Jade / Terezi / Egbert campaign. Having a good time so far!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52766 on: December 15, 2016, 02:39:24 pm »

I haven't been following Hiveswap for a while, but got a Kickstarter notification today.  Steam Greenlight voting has started: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818780831

Planned launched for "Act 1" is in January, so...  that's a thing!  Looks pretty neat.
She/they

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52767 on: December 15, 2016, 03:27:40 pm »

I haven't been following Hiveswap for a while, but got a Kickstarter notification today.  Steam Greenlight voting has started: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818780831

Planned launched for "Act 1" is in January, so...  that's a thing!  Looks pretty neat.
Not sure if the screenshots are new or not, but I really dig the background art - it reminds me of old-school adventure games.

this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #52768 on: April 02, 2017, 04:38:52 pm »

-sbip-
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 11:12:10 pm by Putnam »

Qmarx