Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 4786851 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Water Trolls and Epicsplosions
« Reply #5955 on: August 17, 2010, 06:54:15 pm »

@Haspen: I don't think Red team has a deranged psychic.

Vriska.

Oh right, the mind control ability, I kind of forgot about it/missed it in the wikia.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5956 on: August 17, 2010, 06:55:16 pm »

Nepeta doesn't seem autistic, if anything, maybe she has Aspergers, and she is pretty eccentric.

I was quoting Karkat, but she seems more childlike than anything else, and probably doesn't have any psychological issues at all.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5957 on: August 17, 2010, 07:00:11 pm »

Regarding the odd ones out, Gamzee also seems like he might be an odd one out. However he seems to be more niaive than anything and he seems like he would fit right in as a surfer dude.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5958 on: August 17, 2010, 07:05:23 pm »

Regarding the odd ones out, Gamzee also seems like he might be an odd one out. However he seems to be more niaive than anything and he seems like he would fit right in as a surfer dude.
Which means there won't be a scrap of water on his planet. Also, Gamzee befriended his imps with nothing but his personality. Even Tarvos seems to be using some sort of psy power to control his.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5959 on: August 17, 2010, 07:10:08 pm »

Which means there won't be a scrap of water on his planet. Also, Gamzee befriended his imps with nothing but his personality. Even Tarvos seems to be using some sort of psy power to control his.

Huh? I don't think we've seen Gamzee in the game yet, and as far as we know, Tavros is the one who befrended his imps (and a ogre or two).

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5960 on: August 17, 2010, 07:17:39 pm »

Huh? I don't think we've seen Gamzee in the game yet, and as far as we know, Tavros is the one who befrended his imps (and a ogre or two).
It was just in a chatlog somewhere. I can't find it though.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5961 on: August 17, 2010, 07:18:10 pm »

Damnit this isn't hard.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5962 on: August 17, 2010, 07:23:46 pm »

Damnit this isn't hard.

DERP! Maybe I should read more carefully:P Maybe I'll do another read through of that arc....

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange
« Reply #5963 on: August 17, 2010, 07:25:01 pm »

Is it weird that I actually expect Foot to come in here and provide us all with details and links?

I guess he doesn't apply well to web comics.
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5964 on: August 17, 2010, 07:28:37 pm »

Blue team is pretty mush the X-men VS comatose babies, but Tavros is making the game an RTS. It's so easy for him the game had to alter his game by making it a treasure hunt. As soon as the NPC's like the king and the queen are near vriska, it's even easier. The moment Feferi gets her Lusus in the game, Tavros becomes a game breaker beyond compare.

The game probably is making itself more like an RTS/Advnture game to compensate, or will have the players fuck up by fighting in team.
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5965 on: August 17, 2010, 07:47:10 pm »

Damnit this isn't hard.

Well, there's some fanart I can't believe hasn't been made yet.  Gamzee and Equius chillin' out with pie.  He did offer.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5966 on: August 17, 2010, 07:58:49 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piaQUbYZOD4

Yu probably already know about it, yet i want to be sure everybody can see this beautifull thing.

Am i normal if i look it nonstop all the time ?

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5967 on: August 17, 2010, 08:04:15 pm »

I'm scared to look at that link. Is it shipping?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5968 on: August 17, 2010, 08:04:37 pm »

I'm scared to look at that link. Is it shipping?

Nope.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5969 on: August 17, 2010, 08:05:02 pm »

This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 3524