Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 397 398 [399] 400 401 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 4751669 times)

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Water Trolls and Epicsplosions
« Reply #5970 on: August 17, 2010, 08:06:58 pm »

I'm scared to look at that link. Is it shipping?

Nope.

Is it worse?

Depends on your definition of "worse". It's weird, but not bad. Just watch it.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5971 on: August 17, 2010, 08:09:15 pm »

Dear god that's already been posted. Double rainbow!
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5972 on: August 17, 2010, 08:12:54 pm »

What freaks me is that's damn approprite for Gamzee.

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5973 on: August 17, 2010, 08:14:51 pm »

So they both apparently wield legendary weapons. I suspect this will be very, very important.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5974 on: August 17, 2010, 08:16:11 pm »

So they both apparently wield legendary weapons. I suspect this will be very, very important.

Especially since neither one's shown up at the lab where they troll the kids.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5975 on: August 17, 2010, 08:29:06 pm »

Whoever said about Tavros being a friend of animals. He apparently has a psychic ability himself (might be more like an empath than telepath), so yea, red team has a potentially very powerful member there.

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5976 on: August 17, 2010, 08:48:56 pm »

Having no actual enemies in the game due to his power is a little more than "might". Read his scene in the game again.
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5977 on: August 17, 2010, 09:00:58 pm »

Having no actual enemies in the game due to his power is a little more than "might". Read his scene in the game again.

I'm just stating that he does have that power, also, I'm in the proccess of rereading that arc. I also read what someone said about the game turning into more of a RTS a page back.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5978 on: August 17, 2010, 09:18:58 pm »

Red Team

Spoiler: Karkat (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Terezi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gamzee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tavros (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Vriska (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kanaya (click to show/hide)

Blue Team

Spoiler: Equius (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aradia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nepeta (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Eridan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Feferi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sollux (click to show/hide)

Obviously, using their Lusii as prototypes gave their enemies lots of advantages; but with the all-important Black Queen refusing to be frog-ified, all other effects of the prototypings are just minor complications.  So once again the question is raised - if this gang of superpowered killing machines couldn't best Skaia or Lord English (or whatever the actual final boss is), what chance do the kids have?  Even if the Trolls' failure may actually stem from following the kids' advice thanks to Weird Time Shit, that's just all the more reason to expect failure.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 09:20:39 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5979 on: August 17, 2010, 09:33:10 pm »

Extremely powerful psychic, especially telekinesis and eye-lasers.  Receives visions and prophecies, and may have discerned all kinds of stuff about Skaia and their opponents with Aradia.  God-tier computer hacker (supposedly), in a gameworld where fucking with the game is a key to success; good enough to backtrace White Text Guy and decompile Captcha codes.
He wrote a code that allows them to communicate with nigh-omnipotent a cue ball who lives on their moon. Through a typewriter. Nothing supposed about it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5980 on: August 17, 2010, 09:33:21 pm »

The king didn't refuse to be prototyped, so...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5981 on: August 17, 2010, 09:41:28 pm »

I can't beleve it. Erdian has self-esteme issues. He's made out to be a smug, insufferable, royal; but then Hussie goes and does this to us. The worst part is that it works without seeming like a stapled add-on to his personality. Damn your subverting my expectations, Andrew Hussie. Damn you forever.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5982 on: August 17, 2010, 09:43:28 pm »

The king didn't refuse to be prototyped, so...
Not to mention the white queen. What's to guarantee black is the only side against them?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5983 on: August 17, 2010, 09:56:39 pm »

They will likely pose neither team much challenge at all. Unless one of the links in the prototyping chain includes something especially huge and monstrous, but really, what are the odds of that happening?

Now this is interesting. Is this implying he's played Sgrub before? I thought it was about their larping games but "prototyping" caught my eye, and I didn't remember that being a part of the larping stuff.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5984 on: August 17, 2010, 10:21:08 pm »

They will likely pose neither team much challenge at all. Unless one of the links in the prototyping chain includes something especially huge and monstrous, but really, what are the odds of that happening?

Now this is interesting. Is this implying he's played Sgrub before? I thought it was about their larping games but "prototyping" caught my eye, and I didn't remember that being a part of the larping stuff.

Eridan and a bunch of other people have prior knowledge about the game they're playing. Feferi, Kanaya, and Aradia all seem to know what's going on beforehand. If there are more I don't remember who they are. At the very least, Sollux and Terezi have had dreams about angels and monkeys, respectively, so something's going on there but they don't really know what's going on.

Aradia knows because she's dead, Kanaya knows because she has Jade-like dreams and has Rose's walkthrough, and Feferi and Eridan probably know through Gl'Golyb.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 397 398 [399] 400 401 ... 3524