Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 4751709 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Water Trolls and Epicsplosions
« Reply #5940 on: August 17, 2010, 05:52:17 pm »

He seems to love recycling that face Feferi is making.
Yeah, so far it's been Rose, Kanaya, and Feferi. Actually, it's a recurring theme.

John was first, actually. As seen here. Though I think this last Feferi panel was a bit forced. Only like a week after Kanaya's, and he threw in the THIS IS STUPID text too. Feeling a bit 'vocabulary'-overdosed.

Oh yeah, you're right, with the Howie Mandel piss-juice.

(Is this a week after Kanaya's bluh? I'm pretty sure hers occurs right after her lusus dies, which is some way back.)
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5941 on: August 17, 2010, 05:53:56 pm »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: August 17, 2010, 05:58:01 pm »

Do we have somewhere that lists all of the trollhandles/names correspondences?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5943 on: August 17, 2010, 06:03:49 pm »

Do we have somewhere that lists all of the trollhandles/names correspondences?

The MSPA wiki has a lot of useless unnecessary pages, but some are chock-full of helpful information. Like the Troll page: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Troll

TV Tropes' Homestuck Characters page is really helpful too: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/Homestuck

Also, apparently Tila Tequila was forced offstage at a ICP concert by angry fans.

She told TMZ.com, "DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the s--t out of the port-0-potty and threw s--t and p--s at me when I was onstage.”

According to witnesses, as soon as Tequila hit the stage, shooting silly string into the crowd, a large banner featuring a four-letter word to describe a piece of female anatomy was unfurled. She was soon hit in the face, chest and legs by eggs, bottles of ICP fans' preferred soda 'Faygo', feces, balloons filled with urine, a bag of chicken breasts, a flashlight, rocks, watermelon, pizza, cigarettes, and a large array of sex toys.

I hope Gamzee stays more chill than this.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 06:13:52 pm by Retro »

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #5944 on: August 17, 2010, 06:11:01 pm »

I just realized.

Feferi is most likely going to prototype that eldritch abomination also known as 'Lusus'. This can't end well.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5945 on: August 17, 2010, 06:11:19 pm »

Interesting.  The DNA in the chumhandles seems to provide information on the potential relationships.  So I think that moirails have their letters reversed (AG, GA).  The "sloppy" relationships are denoted by DNA sections that don't bind perfectly to each other...

Sorry if that makes no sense.  My theory isn't fully formed.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5946 on: August 17, 2010, 06:16:08 pm »

What the hell does Tila Tequila have to do with anything Homestuck related?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: August 17, 2010, 06:19:26 pm »

Other than those people being absolute trolls (and savage primates at the same time :P ), nothing I guess. I really don't know anything about her.

Also, regarding the new pages, they are going to be so in for it since Fefeferi is going to prototype her lusus.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 06:22:38 pm by smjjames »

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: August 17, 2010, 06:28:32 pm »

She was assaulted by Faygo-drinkers. Hence, Gamzee.

I just realized.

Feferi is most likely going to prototype that eldritch abomination also known as 'Lusus'. This can't end well.

Troll Team Red is probably made up of total badass normals, then. Think about it: the worst prototyping Blue Team has to deal with is Vriska's spidermom, probably. Blue Team's members are all ludicrously overpowered: either they're a powerful telekinetic (Aradia), STRONG (Equius), capable of killing ferocious wild animals hand-to-hand on a daily basis (Nepeta), have a powerful weapon before even beginning the game (Eridan), GLUB (Feferi) or they're Sollux. Who has eyebeams.

Conversely, Red Team has an angry kid with a sickle (Karkat), a blind girl who whacks things with her walking stick (Terezi), a stoner fan of ICP (Gamzee), a wheelchair-bound Friend to All Living Things (Tavros), a HUGE BITCH with admittedly powerful mind-control powers (Vriska), or a girl with a chainsaw (Kanaya). And the underlings they're fighting probably have the prototypings of an elder god, one of the strongest lusii on the planet, a frog (not so bad), a seahorse (okay, not so bad either), a gigantic biclops, and a cat (also not so bad).
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5949 on: August 17, 2010, 06:37:33 pm »

She was assaulted by Faygo-drinkers. Hence, Gamzee.

I just realized.

Troll Team Red is probably made up of total badass normals, then. Think about it: the worst prototyping Blue Team has to deal with is Vriska's spidermom, probably. Blue Team's members are all ludicrously overpowered: either they're a powerful telekinetic (Aradia), STRONG (Equius), capable of killing ferocious wild animals hand-to-hand on a daily basis (Nepeta), have a powerful weapon before even beginning the game (Eridan), GLUB (Feferi) or they're Sollux. Who has eyebeams.

Conversely, Red Team has an angry kid with a sickle (Karkat), a blind girl who whacks things with her walking stick (Terezi), a stoner fan of ICP (Gamzee), a wheelchair-bound Friend to All Living Things (Tavros), a HUGE BITCH with admittedly powerful mind-control powers (Vriska), or a girl with a chainsaw (Kanaya). And the underlings they're fighting probably have the prototypings of an elder god, one of the strongest lusii on the planet, a frog (not so bad), a seahorse (okay, not so bad either), a gigantic biclops, and a cat (also not so bad).

Sollux has some psychic abilities himself. But yea, blue team is ridiculously overpowered.

Plus they are going to have to bring in the sixth member in soon into the game. Everybody except Gamezee is in the game for the red team, we don't know whether Nepeta and Sollux are in yet or not. Actually, I don't think Kanaya is in yet either.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 06:42:33 pm by smjjames »

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5950 on: August 17, 2010, 06:41:22 pm »

It was a Insane Clown Posse concert. Gamzee is a juggalo. I thought the connection was clear enough, but eh.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: August 17, 2010, 06:42:01 pm »

On other hand, Red Team is more awesome.

Honestly, how can a party consisting of ADHD kid, wheelchair friendly kid, deranged psyhic, MiRaClEs kid, chainsaw-girl and blind justice girl not be awesome?

They are awesome, but damn!
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: August 17, 2010, 06:44:38 pm »

Addendum: I'm assuming that Blue Team's dreamselves all reside on Derse, while Red Team's reside on Prospit. The naive or mentally healthy kids/trolls appear to end up on Prospit (John, Jade, and Terezi and Tavros we've seen so far) while the ones with issues seem to end up on Derse (Rose, Dave, and we haven't seen any of the Dersian troll dreamselves yet). The odd ones out on either team are Vriska (who hates herself) and Nepeta (who doesn't, technically, have any mental problems at all, aside from being "an autistic cat girl who lives in a cave").

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5953 on: August 17, 2010, 06:50:44 pm »

Nepeta doesn't seem autistic, if anything, maybe she has Aspergers, and she is pretty eccentric.

@Haspen: I don't think Red team has a deranged psychic. AFAIK, only Sollux and Aradia are the ones that are psychic. She did have what could be considered an artifact item.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: August 17, 2010, 06:51:40 pm »

@Haspen: I don't think Red team has a deranged psychic.

Vriska.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 3524