Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2052 2053 [2054] 2055 2056 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 4794751 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] Cascade.
« Reply #30795 on: October 28, 2011, 11:48:11 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Life without Kanaya.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30796 on: October 28, 2011, 11:48:52 pm »

I am late for this but whateva.
As the Rogue of Rhythm, all this falls under my sphere anyway, so yahh boo to all of you.

That said, I'm content to provide Awesome battle musics with my TUNEKIND specibus until all this is over.
As the Knight of Sight, I can see who will protect their title of the best-tasted in music there is.
--THE RESULTS ARE IN!--
in this thread, i am the listener of the best music
its me

EDIT'd: Changed all instances of "DKC3" to "DKC2". Also added Savior of the Waking World under • Cascade, Havoc To Be Wrought to • Questant's Lament, and Black to • Drift into the Sun.
EDIT'd'd: Also added Black Rose / Green Sun to • Cascade.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 11:45:07 pm by applesauce machine »
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30797 on: October 28, 2011, 11:51:30 pm »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 05:57:54 am by Ogdibus »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30798 on: October 28, 2011, 11:53:12 pm »

Apples your head is like a music tome, thicker than it is wide or tall. I am so glad you picked up on this music genealogy idea.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30799 on: October 29, 2011, 12:09:35 am »

I am late for this but whateva.
As the Rogue of Rhythm, all this falls under my sphere anyway, so yahh boo to all of you.

That said, I'm content to provide Awesome battle musics with my TUNEKIND specibus until all this is over.
As the Knight of Sight, I can see who will protect their title of the best-tasted in music there is.
--THE RESULTS ARE IN!--
in this thread, i am the listener of the best music
its me
Any idea what Afraid of the Darko sounds like played backwards?

Now If only I oculd find a de-zalgofyer....
That's easy, all you need to do is delete the characters typed inbetween the letters.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30800 on: October 29, 2011, 12:17:09 am »

I... uhh... I can actually read the Zalgified text. Without highlighting or deleting shit.

Should I be afraid?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30801 on: October 29, 2011, 12:26:28 am »

Apples your head is like a music tome, thicker than it is wide or tall. I am so glad you picked up on this music genealogy idea.
This wasn't even an idea, it was just me thinking one day, "wow that sounds similar to that and that does too and fuck it time to make a sloppy list of data that I'll never look at again" and then I posted it here one day and now whenever there's a new album I subject you guys to anything I notice in them so I don't have to keep them in my Drafts where no one will ever see them, myself included and whoa shit this sentence is HUGE. did I ever mention that I'm kinda OCD

I... uhh... I can actually read the Zalgified text. Without highlighting or deleting shit.

Should I be afraid?
I could read it because I totally expected what was underneath it. Personally, I would be afraid if I could read it without my glasses. It would have to be physically coming off of my screen to do that, which would be unsettling because pixels aren't exactly physical so much as they are tangible.

music and red text and a startlingly high number of mentions of video games, oh my[/spoiler]
Any idea what Afraid of the Darko sounds like played backwards?
Silly Heli, Trix are for kids, where Trix equals the ability to invert the notes and pitches and such that music is made from and kids are electronic devices with programs capable of performing Trix.

That's easy, all you need to do is delete the characters typed inbetween the letters.
The only problem is that you press delete 50 times and get nowhere, then the 51st time you press it, it deleted an actual letter, so you press ctrl+z, which brings the letter back, in addition to all the characters you just deleted. I found a way around that, sure, but that's the gist of why it's not easy.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #30802 on: October 29, 2011, 12:28:17 am »

Chrome just displays them as a bunch of rectangles so I can't understand. I probably could if I could actually SEE the letters.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30803 on: October 29, 2011, 12:30:37 am »

The only problem is that you press delete 50 times and get nowhere, then the 51st time you press it, it deleted an actual letter, so you press ctrl+z, which brings the letter back, in addition to all the characters you just deleted. I found a way around that, sure, but that's the gist of why it's not easy.
shift+arrow keys, silly! shift+arrow keys!

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30804 on: October 29, 2011, 12:34:50 am »

Chrome just displays them as a bunch of rectangles so I can't understand. I probably could if I could actually SEE the letters.

shift+arrow keys, silly! shift+arrow keys!
Well of course, how else would you highlight 50 whole characters and then highlight exactly one more?

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30805 on: October 29, 2011, 01:00:00 am »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 05:58:48 am by Ogdibus »

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30806 on: October 29, 2011, 01:04:19 am »

So I'm apparently the Prince of Sight.

I have no fucking clue what that means.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #30807 on: October 29, 2011, 01:05:37 am »

I'm the page of dreams.

It's me.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30808 on: October 29, 2011, 01:12:30 am »

Turn yo'self over, the next chapter is nightmares.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 01:22:55 am by Heliman »

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30809 on: October 29, 2011, 01:20:51 am »

You know, I really just can't figure out if Hussie just writes in a style that makes it easy to reference to past events and make it look like epic foreshadowing, or if he does more planning for Homestuck than we could ever imagine. I mean seriously, if this is a referance to the dog tier, it means he has been planning this alllll along.
Pages: 1 ... 2052 2053 [2054] 2055 2056 ... 3524