Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19

Author Topic: How to get a girlfriend  (Read 26271 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
How to get a girlfriend
« on: August 02, 2009, 12:16:11 am »

O.K., say im going into middle school, imagine dem age girls, 7Th grade girls to be exact. Now, i'm not much of a looker, i am a guy. I know my way around sarcasm. And the girl in question has to be at least average, not morbidly obese. im a tiny bit chubbish, and have mannipples  :'(

P.S. I do spend alot of time on my computer, but i would totally abandon that to go spend time with my GF, i'm kinda a nice guy. I don't love my computer moar then a hot girl.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 12:23:24 am by x2yzh9 »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: How to get a girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 12:23:45 am »

I would personally say forget about it, not because of you but because of inherent flaws in the very system that is in no way essential.

However, to answer your question: Make friends. That's all you need. Mayhaps you will find a girl that you will become friends with, and eventually grow it further.
 And remember: The relationship is not about you. This has more often than not ruined things, by being in a relationship purely to please ones self. Such a relationship only leads to pain.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 12:41:44 am »

Heh.
I just got to the 10th grade here... Still, I don't think I'll be getting a girlfriend.

Yes, I have a target. But I... eh... don't know why.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 12:42:21 am »

I've never really had a problem with it. I'm of the thought that there's someone out there who's perfect for you. The only drawback is that you have to be perfect for them. The best way to increase your chances is to get to know as many as you can.. if they're right for you, you'll 'click'.

Easiest way? Hang out with a few girls. Someone is bound to be attracted to you for absolutely no reason.

Attractiveness helps, though. It doesn't get you a girlfriend, but it does get them to notice you. You could try and comb your hair, work out, or just get a reputation for being smart/rich. Believe it or not, a lot of girls swoon over smart guys. Confidence is the most effective way, though. With a sincere smile, even the ugliest guy can attract almost any girl.

"Making the move" is usually the hardest part. It takes a bit of courage to just say 'hi' to some random girl in the bus sometimes. Despite sexual equality and all, it's often expected for men to ask the girl out. But as a male, you're lucky... research shows that it's women who first show interest, and the men act upon the interest. Just have to learn to spot the minor signs of interest - watch a friend with his girlfriend, and you'll see little body language patterns. Better yet, find a girl who has a crush on someone else, and see how she acts near her crush.

At your age, there's a lot of people eager to get a girl/boyfriend, so it shouldn't be too hard to find someone.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 12:44:15 am »

wear sunglasses and a leather jacket.

Lonewolf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Feral Observer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 12:46:03 am »

Think hard about what she should be like. Try to imagine her in your mind, every personality trait you can. Try to see her as clearly as possible. Then start looking for her. Work on yourself along the way, be strong. And look down with disgust upon every one of them that don't suit the image of the girl you're looking for.
If you do find the girl of your dreams, then it's going to be more than just some childish relationship "for show". And it's worth a lot more. Be prepaired and try to look serious.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 12:50:13 am »

Smart?

... Well, I'm a lucky bastard then.
I'm one of the more attractive smart guys here... Or that's what I like to think.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 12:57:31 am »

Are you looking for a quick shag or an actual relationship?

Also try and find a gamer girl, yes they exist.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 01:00:16 am »

An actual one.

And I do study in the most high ranked government high school in my country, where everyone is SMART.
Heh. Including the girls, of course.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 01:07:23 am »

Dating a gamer girl is about as difficult as trying to date a model. Such high demand, low supply.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 01:08:56 am »

Smart?

... Well, I'm a lucky bastard then.
I'm one of the more attractive smart guys here... Or that's what I like to think.

same here.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 01:10:37 am »

I go to a college with one of the highest ratios of women to men I've heard of in a co-ed school.  Especially with me being a liberal arts student, in quite a few of my classes, I'm the only man in the room.  Every woman who's ever initiated a conversation with me was already spoken for, usually married.

That said, I have put no effort whatsoever into finding anyone in class.  So who knows what might happen.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 01:11:12 am »

Dating a gamer girl is about as difficult as trying to date a model. Such high demand, low supply.
Their usualy ugly anyway.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 01:13:03 am »

Their usualy ugly anyway.

Pig.  Anyone can be beautiful.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2009, 01:14:32 am »

as well, i dont wan't too be too nice, how do i not come off as.. gay?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19