Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Time Travel Mafia, Day 3  (Read 30534 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Time Travel Mafia, Day 1
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 06:54:39 am »

Yeah, finding the doctor will be of utmost priority to the mafia.  My guess would be that they put tonight's kill tomorrow, and tomorrow's kill on tomorrow, and the next day's kill on tomorrow.  Or something like that, to prevent the doctor from just resurrecting everyone.  Of course, they may focus on another night, or do something completely different (maybe if they have a roleblocker he'll focus on the next night?).

Well, goddamn if this isn't confusing.  Actually, the mafia may even try to kill one of us on night 0, since by the time we get to day 2 night 1 will be yesterday, and so anyone killed on night 0 can't be resurrected.  Oh well, one of us is already dead.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 07:39:55 am »

Sorry, I've just realised I made a mistake there. If they want to guarantee kills, they can only do it once every three nights. The only other choice is to attempt one kill per night until they hit the doctor, and before that the doctor can just heal any kills.
... You guys are being really stupid right now.

Vote Xegeth.

You seem to be asking a lot of questions about inaluct's statement, as well somehow coming up with a "solution."

Also, explain who you think is scum.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 08:01:55 am »

You seem to be asking a lot of questions about inaluct's statement, as well somehow coming up with a "solution."

The only questions I asked that were directed at inaluct were in my second post and I asked those because there was very little else to comment on. Everything else I was directing at Pandarsenic's comments about stacking kills. I wasn't attempting to give a solution, but just to try to predict how the communists would act.

So far, it seems like there's been very few people actually scumhunting or trying to look like they are so I don't have any ideas for the moment. For now, I'll vote ToonyMan because he hasn't posted yet.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 08:11:46 am »

The only questions I asked that were directed at inaluct were in my second post and I asked those because there was very little else to comment on. Everything else I was directing at Pandarsenic's comments about stacking kills. I wasn't attempting to give a solution, but just to try to predict how the communists would act.

So far, it seems like there's been very few people actually scumhunting or trying to look like they are so I don't have any ideas for the moment. For now, I'll vote ToonyMan because he hasn't posted yet.
There are a couple of people that haven't posted yet, especially before ToonyMan on the list. Why him?

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2009, 08:21:27 am »

So far, only two people haven't posted, ToonyMan and Zaithemaster. Toonyman was the first on the list out of the two of them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2009, 08:48:55 am »

So far, only two people haven't posted, ToonyMan and Zaithemaster. Toonyman was the first on the list out of the two of them.
Oh. I thought Mr.Person hadn't posted. Seems he posted twice. Well then, maybe you should say who you think is the most suspicious? Instead of avoiding the question...

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 08:56:52 am »

I think the communist witchhunt matches the usual tactics used in Bay12 mafia perfectly.  Only over if we were really acting like them we'd probably kill anyone who used red text.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 09:03:19 am »

Oh. I thought Mr.Person hadn't posted. Seems he posted twice. Well then, maybe you should say who you think is the most suspicious? Instead of avoiding the question...

Maybe Little? He's only made one post and it didn't contain any useful content. As I've already said though, I have no real suspicions at the moment.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2009, 09:08:18 am »

Maybe Little? He's only made one post and it didn't contain any useful content. As I've already said though, I have no real suspicions at the moment.
That was enough, thank you. I'd like Pandarsenic to explain his suspicions.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2009, 09:22:58 am »

I don't think there's enough to go on, at the moment.  I'd prefer to avoid OMGUS votes, so I abstain for now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2009, 09:57:33 am »

I didn't see this thread!  Sorry!!!  I'm here.   ;D

This game is going to be so weird.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2009, 10:09:48 am »

Unvote.  What is your opinion on the situation so far ToonyMan? Do you think anyone's acting suspiciously?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 10:13:42 am »

Just the usually baseless accusations.  I don't see any suspicious behavior yet.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2009, 10:52:59 am »

Vote ToonyMan. It's him.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2009, 11:05:22 am »

Vote ToonyMan. It's him.

You seem a bit sure that it's him after only two posts. I think I'll wait until I've heard what ToonyMan has to say for himself. Maybe you could explain how you're so sure?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13